Royal Challengers Bangalore - 2012 Mascot Edition

Roshanrocks

I still feel Vettori should not be our captain. He blocks one spot in the foreign players quota.
Exactly saar...i am telling this from last year also posted in some threads yesterday...he wont take wickets thats the problem...any way we are winning now let us see.. We need 4 proper bowlers and 3 part timers (2 spinners mainly)...in many matches we went with a team where only 5 can bolw :banghead:

I still feel Vettori should not be our captain. He blocks one spot in the foreign players quota.
I feel the same too, we cud keep Murali as our spinner and substitute Vettori for Dilshan btw do u want to open any of the following unallocated match threads? We seem to have a shortage of RCB supporters [table=head;sort=1]Date | Match| Thread Opener Apr 07 | RCB vs Delhi Daredevils | b555 Apr 09 | RCB vs Kolkata Knight Riders | b555 Apr 15 | RCBvs Rajasthan Royals | Vijay.Sharma Apr 17 | RCB vs Pune Warriors | unallocated Apr 25 | RCB vs Chennai Super Kings | unallocated May 02 | RCB vs Kings XI Punjab| unallocated May 06 | RCB vs Deccan Chargers | unallocated May 14 | RCB vs Mumbai Indians | unallocated [/table] If ur match threads results in an RCB win, u will autmatically be given the next match thread too :icflove:

I feel the same too, we cud keep Murali as our spinner and substitute Vettori for Dilshan btw do u want to open any of the following unallocated match threads? We seem to have a shortage of RCB supporters [table=head;sort=1]Date | Match| Thread Opener Apr 07 | RCB vs Delhi Daredevils | b555 Apr 09 | RCB vs Kolkata Knight Riders | b555 Apr 15 | RCBvs Rajasthan Royals | unallocated Apr 17 | RCB vs Pune Warriors | unallocated Apr 25 | RCB vs Chennai Super Kings | unallocated May 02 | RCB vs Kings XI Punjab| unallocated May 06 | RCB vs Deccan Chargers | unallocated May 14 | RCB vs Mumbai Indians | unallocated [/table] If ur match threads results in an RCB win, u will autmatically be given the next match thread too :icflove:
Is there some special procedure to open the thread or should I start it just like any other match thread? I can open the next one against RR...

Is there some special procedure to open the thread or should I start it just like any other match thread? I can open the next one against RR...
Its just like opening a normal thread in the IPL forum... ok i allocate the RR game on the 15th to you, all the best :icflove:

saar this is IPL....you can start how ever you want...dont worry about procedures.. People are killing the fun :hitler:

Thanks guys....I'll open my first match thread ever on ICF. Let's hope Bangalore beats the hell out of Dravid's team :two_thumbs_up: err...how long before the game begins that the thread must be opened?
easy win for us.. Only thrill is in beating :mi: and :csk:

Thanks guys....I'll open my first match thread ever on ICF. Let's hope Bangalore beats the hell out of Dravid's team :two_thumbs_up: err...how long before the game begins that the thread must be opened?
Open it on the 14th. If ur not sure of being online then open it a day or two before, but make sure ganeshran, mariymam or anyone of the more active MOD's know of it.

RoRo i appoint you as designated thread opener for :rcb: vs :mi: match (you thoroghly desrve that thread :winky: ) people who get match threads (personal opinion) U r BF Master22 Flamy and CBF are not much active these days

RoRo i appoint you as designated thread opener for :rcb: vs :mi: match (you thoroghly desrve that thread :winky: ) people who get match threads (personal opinion) U r BF Master22 Flamy and CBF are not much active these days
That will be a great thread for me as i support both teams, and wudnt mind if either of the 2 win :woot: Win - Win situation for me

saar this is IPL....you can start how ever you want...dont worry about procedures.. People are killing the fun :hitler:
Do NOT listen to him. Please follow the procedures. ICF staff has put a lot of effort in organizing the fun. :winky:

Do NOT listen to him. Please follow the procedures. ICF staff has put a lot of effort in organizing the fun. :winky:
saar talk is about what to write in threads not bypassing the rules... Why peole alwyas misundertand me i never understood :dontknow: