Stuge

ICF Official Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks all. Ya it was the greatest B'day ever. I was like at work from 10 am in the morning to something like 7 pm :)
ye greatest kaise tha? :(( sad sad sad :hitler:

How many people you know celebrate April 1st? :omg: Are you in an asylum? :hmmm:
I said SirJaun will celebrate your b'day :beee: and BTW many, many people do play pranks on 1st april - thats "celebrating" :cantstop:

I said SirJaun will celebrate your b'day :beee: and BTW many, many people do play pranks on 1st april - thats "celebrating" :cantstop:
:nono: I said "you guys" --> plural You said sir john --> singular Hence, proven wrong :wizard: Enough of this leg pulling...I was born on New Year's Day :proud:

awwwww thanks guys just saw the good wishes thanxs,had many wishes on fb and texts,went to watch mirror mirror and a meal at tgis with family...was lovely!!! getting old now!!!! but having great fun with my son...hes nearly 7 months now... hes so cute...the ladies are gonna love him...:winky: