The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Sir john

208335_10150557435285080_82021195079_18183013_7193360_n.jpg
What a loser team. They go to Be:Blunt for a haircut. :D Dhoni has some class. At least he goes to Sapna Bhavnani's Maddowat. Be:Blunt ruined my hair the last (and only) time I went there. :whack: Never again. From now on I recommend Be:Blunt to people I don't like.

Half the team's budget goes to satisfy Shane Warne's daily grooming requirements.. And now that Liz Hurley's here as well, the other half will go to fulfill her's. Its now so bad, that the Rajasthan players have been asked to walk to the stadium and use Lagaan style homemade cricket equipment..:phehehe:

What a loser team. They go to Be:Blunt for a haircut. :D Dhoni has some class. At least he goes to Sapna Bhavnani's Maddowat. Be:Blunt ruined my hair the last (and only) time I went there. :whack: Never again. From now on I recommend Be:Blunt to people I don't like.
THEY are one of official sponsor of :rr: :hitler:

Guest Shivani
be:blunt is avan contractor's salon right ? she styled keith's hair and he looked gorgeous ! :love: madowotttttt :icflove: even sakshi goes to madowottt :D

be:blunt is avan contractor's salon right ? she styled keith's hair and he looked gorgeous ! :love: madowotttttt :icflove: even sakshi goes to madowottt :D
B:Blunt is a Audhuna Akhtar ( Farhan Akhtar's wife) start up. I think Hritik's wife also has some stake. The Farhan Akhtar hair style in Kartik Calling Kartik is from B:Blunt. The part when he becomes 'cool' and dates Deepika. Personally, I don't rate them that high. They are not at all value for money. But they treat you really well, but thats no consolation for the bad job they do with your hair. :whack: PS: who is Keith? Zara tasweer to dikhaein. Hum bhi dekhein is cutie ko. :icflove:

B:Blunt is a Audhuna Akhtar ( Farhan Akhtar's wife) start up. I think Hritik's wife also has some stake. The Farhan Akhtar hair style in Kartik Calling Kartik is from B:Blunt. The part when he becomes 'cool' and dates Deepika. Personally, I don't rate them that high. They are not at all value for money. But they treat you really well, but thats no consolation for the bad job they do with your hair. :whack: PS: who is Keith? Zara tasweer to dikhaein. Hum bhi dekhein is cutie ko. :icflove:
how much you your b:blunt visit cost?:--D

wasnt juice Audhuna Akhtar's?
Nopes. B:Blunt is Audhuna Akhtar's. Juice is much better though. Juice did the styling in Dil Chahta Hai for Aamir, Preity and Saif. You need hair styling advice, where to go for what style, comparative budgets etc then feel free to ask me. I know everything about real topics like these. Don't know that much about styling for guys though. Cricket and all that rubbish is for the lesser people. :P

^ How is jean claude biguine? Someone I know was recommending it. BTW, I know someone who works are B:Blunt.. so i get discount :--D I was sure juice was Akhtars :confused:http://www.indianexpress.com/Storyold/155627/
Biguine is really nice from what I hear. Its pretty recent. I plan to go there the next time I'll style/streak. Its slightly more expensive than B:Blunt. A friend of a friend got his hair 'tossed' from there. He said that if you appear important/affluent they will let the pro stylists work on your hair. If you look/act like a college kid, then they'll have one of those trainee stylists work for you. He said that when you make a reservation, ask for Anuradha or Sunil. They are pretty good, and have worked in Paris and all that. And they always brag about it. B:Blunt is Akhtar's for sure. Maybe Juice is too. I'd say that forget the discount bit for a while and run away from B:Blunt before they permanently damage your hair. :((

@ Holy, Speaking of coincidence, I had gone to Canvas ( in Palladium) tonight and they have a tie up with Biguine ( the DJ and someone in Biguine are brothers or some something that I didn't catch properly). Basically if you go there on Sat/Tue and Thu nights, you get a 10% off on Biguine coupon. :dance:

I have a 15% off coupon. I think it came with my credit card.. dont remember exactly from where it landed up. How is canvas? I heard its a good timepass/drinks lounge. BTW, if you havent.. go to San churros in bandra. It's a chocolateria. :woot:
Canvas is good. They've spacious comfortable seating and very well done interiors. They also have disco lighting 70s style. The music isn't overbearingly loud and it is possible to have a conversation. There is also enough space to dance. The only complaint I have is that the choice of food is limited and its not all that great. Don't make a dinner plan here. Go to the place post dinner and you can hang out till 1:30-2am. They don't shut shop before that. Now that you mention it, I will go to San Churros. I've heard about it from my cousin. She is there every other day. :omg:
Dravid
Rahul Dravid