The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Sir john

Raj Kundra ‏ @TheRajKundra @rajasthanroyals umpire need's glasses!!! It was a clear wide Miles away fm the leg stump!! I am proud of my boys! Gave #DD a good run!! I hate it when these two bit money bags call the players 'my boys'. They are not your boys ....some of them are national heroes and some future heroes.Your 17% does not make them your boys...so shut up!:whack:

Raj Kundra ‏ @TheRajKundra @rajasthanroyals umpire need's glasses!!! It was a clear wide Miles away fm the leg stump!! I am proud of my boys! Gave #DD a good run!! I hate it when these two bit money bags call the players 'my boys'. They are not your boys ....some of them are national heroes and some future heroes.Your 17% does not make them your boys...so shut up!:whack:
:giggle:

Exactly.Just the arrogance of money talking. I remember when Saurabh Tiwary was poached by Bevdas , Nita Bhabhi said something along the lines of "Its OK with us since he went to a friend.Hes still a Mumbai boy" :confused:

Exactly.Just the arrogance of money talking. I remember when Saurabh Tiwary was poached by Bevdas , Nita Bhabhi said something along the lines of "Its OK with us since he went to a friend.Hes still a Mumbai boy" :confused:
Nita Ambani and her boys....:headshake::giggle:

his boys ,but that how they even call in western English speaking countries too.So i'm not surprised :giggle:

You are right on. :two_thumbs_up: