The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Sir john

I am really disappointed to see RR losing so many games. They have been playing well...& IMO should be able to make it inthe top 4.....now that Watson has joined the team....his inclusion will bloster both batting & bowling.
That's why predicting result in T20 is very difficult .One or two overs here and there and the match changes pretty dramatically .

Then it is straight forward. Hogg on slow pitches. Tait on slightly faster pitches.
Nah...Botha is handy with both ball and bat, he can bowl some darts to contain runs in middle overs. Hodge is better than Owais in pressure situations and he is better finisher, hence Hodge should play ahead of Owais. Toss up between Hogg and Tait for me for 4th position.

Tait is bowling well. All their fast bowling options are mediocre at best. Anyways if any team is going to take 4th spot, I'd rather it is RR than KXIP. At least they will give a good fight in the eliminators.

Tait is bowling well. All their fast bowling options are mediocre at best. Anyways if any team is going to take 4th spot, I'd rather it is RR than KXIP. At least they will give a good fight in the eliminators.
i dont want both of them... :rcb: