The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Sir john

Important match, I have a feeling that this match decides the outcome for playoffs. If RR beats CSK, not only they will have an excellent chance of making playoffs, but also CSK's chances of making to playoffs will be seriously dented. But CSK will come hard today , and there is a very little chance of RR winning. Can they do it??

Important match' date=' I have a feeling that this match decides the outcome for playoffs. If RR beats CSK, not only they will have an excellent chance of making playoffs, but also CSK's chances of making to playoffs will be seriously dented. But CSK will come hard today , and there is a very little chance of RR winning. Can they do it??[/quote'] Thats why winning such matches feels like getting 4 points. and so, that loss against MI was so frustrating.

Important match' date=' I have a feeling that this match decides the outcome for playoffs. If RR beats CSK, not only they will have an excellent chance of making playoffs, but also CSK's chances of making to playoffs will be seriously dented. But CSK will come hard today , and there is a very little chance of RR winning. [b']Can they do it??
NO

we need to play with this team dravid rahane watson hodge shah srivats binny maneria trivedi hogg pankaj
at least on paper they are looking like a good team! although Tait/Hogg/Botha come in depending on the pitch they are playing on... with Menaria doing well, they can get away with playing Watson, Shah/Hodge, Botha, Hogg on a slow turning pitch... Botha can bat himself... Its really surprising how a team with such little resources has been able to make such a good line up