The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Sir john

Guest prince

Rajasthan have been very kanjoos, only two indian players:omg: they overpaid for botha. starting 11 foreign players watson warne Taylor Tait indian players dravid pankaj singh

now I wish this team had remained banned. :hysterical: only good thing for me is that they picked RD.
:finger: we have best brain in world warne we have services of warne,watson,taylor,dravid,botha colly and we have world fastest bowler tait :yay::dance::yay:

:finger: we have best brain in world warne we have services of warne,watson,taylor,dravid,botha colly and we have world fastest bowler tait :yay::dance::yay:
you know that only 4 of them can play in any given match right? :sherlock:

WTF .. I really mean WTF .. I just checked and they have picked only one Indian player in the whole auction and that too Dravid .. what are they smoking .. have they forgotten that they need at least 6 Indian players for each match .. worst purchase out of IPL teams .. every team has bought at least 3 Indian players and some have bought 5-6 but what are RR thinking... have they forgotten that they need Indian players for their team and only 4 foreign players can play

WTF .. I really mean WTF .. I just checked and they have picked only one Indian player in the whole auction and that too Dravid .. what are they smoking .. have they forgotten that they need at least 6 Indian players for each match .. worst purchase out of IPL teams .. every team has bought at least 3 Indian players and some have bought 5-6 but what are RR thinking... have they forgotten that they need Indian players for their team and only 4 foreign players can play
Dravid's not a bad pick for 500k, what is bad is that he is their only Indian pick. :giggle:

Imo, RR did two mistakes and has cost them already. First why did they retain Warne, which cost them 2M, surely if it was in action no one would have paid 2M. Next, why they did not retain Pathan and Jadeja ( they were their best indian player and are the future of indian cricket)