The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Sir john

The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club. dravid new captain i have the right to open these matches threads

Apr 6 Day and Night 14:30 Rajasthan Royals v Kings XI Punjab 4th match, Indian Premier League Live Apr 8 Day and Night 10:30 Rajasthan Royals v Kolkata Knight Riders 7th match, Indian Premier League Live Apr 17 Day and Night 10:30 Rajasthan Royals v Deccan Chargers 20th match, Indian Premier League Live Apr 23 Day and Night 14:30 Rajasthan Royals v Royal Challengers Bangalore 30th match, Indian Premier League Live May 1 Day and Night 14:30 Rajasthan Royals v Delhi Daredevils 43rd match, Indian Premier League Live May 10 Day and Night 14:30 Rajasthan Royals v Chennai Super Kings 56th match, Indian Premier League Live May 13 Day and Night 10:30 Rajasthan Royals v Pune Warriors 60th match, Indian Premier League Live May 20 Day and Night 14:30 Rajasthan Royals v Mumbai Indians 72nd match, Indian Premier League Live

Sreesanth set to rock with guitar

Rajasthan Royals' latest recruit, India pacer S Sreesanth is set to entertain crowds with his guitar. The Royals announced Sreesanth and his band would play before the team's first game of IPL 5 in Jaipur's Sawai Mansingh Stadium on 6th April 2012 Sreesanth, a passionate musician, will perform for the team’s fans with his experimental music band S36, which he formed with his brother-in-law and close friends in 2010. As part of the pre-game concert, the band will play an all-new version of Halla Bol, the Rajasthan Royals official team anthem, and other numbers from 6:20 p.m. to 7:20 p.m. before the team’s opening match against Kings XI Punjab. Commenting on the upcoming performance, Sreesanth said, “Music is something that is very close to my heart. Besides cricket, it gives a lot of energy and strength. The performance on the 6th is a tribute to our fans and marks the beginning of IPL 2012 for us as a team. I am eagerly looking forward to the season ahead.” The band’s name is a combination of the first letter of Sreesanth’s name and the player’s lucky jersey number. Rajasthan Royals recently announced that their box office at Jaipur’s Sawai Mansingh Stadium would be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day.
:thrasher: