The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Sir john

For Dravid's sake I hope this team does well.They have full potential of losing all the games but I hope that will be not be the case.Cmon Dravid perform well and keep Sree away from the side.
he is rockstar of :rr: we dont need your crap idea.:finger:

Cooper ready for stint with Rajasthan Royals

Cooper left for India on Monday to join the Rajasthan Royals squad as they prepare for the IPL. ŵhe IPL is my main priority right now and I just want to go up there and perform, how IÃÎ accustomed performing for the last two years. Hopefully, everything will go my way, said Cooper. The TTEC player also represented Chittagong Kings in the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) in February and believes the experience will pay dividends. űlaying in the BPL was a great experience for me, playing alongside Muttiah Muralitharan (and) Dwayne Bravo, international players, a great set-up, Cooper noted. Ū also had a great competition, 11 wickets in 10 games. So it was good for me. Hopefully I can take the little experience that I have from the BPL to the IPL, the national player said. He continued, űlaying in Bangladesh I learnt a lot about different wickets, playing against international players where you have to bowl less bad balls and they bowl less bad balls at you. You need to be on your game at all times. ItÃÔ not like First-Class cricket, itÃÔ a little more professional and the least mistakes you make, youÃÃl come out on top. The former QueenÃÔ Park player recently made his first class debut against Jamaica and followed it up with a solid performance in his second match against Guyana. His knock of 58 was crucial in ensuring that the ųed Force secured first innings points against Guyana and kept their chances of qualifying for the semi-finals of the West Indies Cricket Board Regional Four-Day tournament. Ūt was a good experience for me, he said. ŧirstly, playing against Jamaica, I didnÃÕ really make much runs but I know I can bat and I backed myself 100 percent. Ÿhen I went out to bat against Guyana, I backed myself, played my natural game, made 58 runs and helped my team Trinidad and Tobago win on first innings, the all-rounder divulged.

as always, RR has been written off by the IPL 'experts'...how they love to be proved wrong every time RR plays :D :rr: with no star players will rock as always...won't be watching IPL but might end up watching their games as always :)