IPL 5: KKR supporters thread.

Malcolm Merlyn

Same here man This is stupid, I know bangalis are well mannered but there are some poorly educated bangali people with FB account. Shows how stupid and uneducated the fans are. A normal fan would never inhibit such behaviour and fill a page with GALAGALI as we say in Banga
Am surprised they even knew how to TURN ON THE COMPUTER let alone make a Fb account :--D To the bengali's its a joke so live with it :--D

U just realized that after today;s KKR victory in the 5th season?
Actually I was bit confused that should I support KKR or not.I did support them as a bengali but the "Dada factor" has really driven me to support PW.I was just waiting for the right time as if I would've done that earlier it could've looked like something else.So I've picked my moment after KKR has won a match.My support for Pune has nothing to do with their result it's purely emotional.I'll back PW till Dada is there.

Actually I was bit confused that should I support KKR or not.I did support them as a bengali but the "Dada factor" has really driven me to support PW.I was just waiting for the right time as if I would've done that earlier it could've looked like something else.So I've picked my moment after KKR has won a match.My support for Pune has nothing to do with their result it's purely emotional.I'll back PW till Dada is there.
Wow...DADA loyal. I sure rooted for him when he actually was in my home team :winky:. Not now. Plus....KKR is my team with or without dada or dadi.