IPL 5: KKR supporters thread.

Malcolm Merlyn

The punjabi puttars forget that eden has hosted a WC final and two WC semis.It also hosted the greatest test match in India history.Eden was hosting test matchez when mohali wales were learning to tie their payjamas. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
Keyword: HAS Hate to break it to you current board does not like you. Eden wont get any good games. It's capacity is also reduced, your glory days are gone we get the biggest games now. :giggle: Gay Gay Har have decent teams but no fighting spirit like us. We will win both games just watch.

No match thread yet for KKR vs RCB at Kolkata? Wonly 6 hrs 35 mts left.... dancing_chick_avatar_picture_74264.gif
Harr Harr we know one lose will be too much add to that lose of billions...still people shouldnt been under so much influence from alocohol :hysterical:

"Shut up and squat" - Dont worry about form guys just squat heavy all will be fine Deadlift will make you cry- If it does your doing it wrong, (grunt is word) KKR fans amuse me.:giggle: Not as much as KKR team though. Biggest signing last year and where did they finish? No fighting spirit like Punjab. Your moviestar owner should know cricket is not a movie or game where you spend more and succeed. You need brains :cantstop:
my Signatures Quotes are from the great Ronnie Coleman : And the quote never said Squat heavy with bad form .. U must be lifting some real pussy weights thats why u just grunt.. same like one of our gym member who lifts 10 kgs and screams like he is delivering a baby. :cantstop: and at least SRK is better than ur team owner... as preity once said about a Bangladeshi team member selection "I dunno if he bats or bowl but we just wanted him to be in the team":roti:

I didn't see anyone cry but I heard a grunt. What a pussy! :winky: Jk brah dont get too serious, you dont want the wrath of punjab on you (srs) KKR has little chance you and I both know they dont have our fighting spirit
u taken the word cry too seriously ...:hysterical:

No sponsors' sticker on Ganguly's bat http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/50712/no-sponsors-sticker-on-gangulys-bat

The problem has been that the sponsors of Ganguly's bat - Apollo Munich - is not a registered bat sponsor with the International Cricket Council. On Wednesday, Ganguly pleaded guilty to a Level 1 offence (Article 2.1.1) as per the IPL's Code of Conduct as a breach of Clothing Regulations

Keyword: HAS Hate to break it to you current board does not like you. Eden wont get any good games. It's capacity is also reduced, your glory days are gone we get the biggest games now. :giggle: Gay Gay Har have decent teams but no fighting spirit like us. We will win both games just watch.
Infact you should be worried....Mohali got whatever they want..or wanted. Eden will stay Eden....& its glory days will never be lost. Upcoming season Eden have games allocated to it. Eden Capacity was reduced to increase the comfort for fans coming to stadium. When stadium can say that they did something to increase fans comfort & enjoyment at the ground. Lets take Mohali example...well...nobody goes to watch Test there because they dont even put up temporary shades for fans. The whole seating arangement looks like....:omg: