IPL 5: KKR supporters thread.

Malcolm Merlyn

I will give you a match thread of your choice. :icflove: I am the official mascot...
ok ... sunny paee.. i wud be opening the 1st match and also the finals ... :dance: so , match thread shud be created before 24 hrs before the match .. right ??

OMG ... Grand total of 3 fans :phehehe:
abey chal phut yaha se...:hitler: other Fans are busy in preparation ... like every IPL u wud c them coming in large nos. as soon as the match starts.

KKR fans should speak here in Bengali.Apni to bangladeshi,banglai bolun na lok asbei support krte.
goddamn bengalis always supporting dada, kkr and what not :D @sunny bhai --- kon bangla? ghoti bangla na shuddho bangla na chat gaa bangla :giggle:

hello!!! look at my join date. members of icf r my frnds. you r treating me like an outsider bcs i am from bangladesh :whack: and i dont need to bring any1. all bangladeshis ( well 90%) support kkr
no KKR bro... ur welcome here... he meant bring more bangladeshi fans to support KKR... we need to shut few mouths this time. Well KKR is officially the only team who have global supporters.

Shobai ashbe nischoi ashbe........ @Mhr Choose one match yaar.Do you speak bengali? @texy Tui to bangla jaanish?
Do i don't speak bengali... but i love KKR . Ok i choose the 1st match and if we reach the final it wud be toss between 2 of us.:winky:

no KKR bro... ur welcome here... he meant bring more bangladeshi fans to support KKR... we need to shut few mouths this time. Well KKR is officially the only team who have global supporters.
vai we have the support of kolkata, whole bangladesh (thats 160 mil+) srk fans. so we dont need to care what people say.