Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm Merlyn

IPL 5: KKR supporters thread.

tui to sala be bangali namer kolonko. le fut
You'll spend more time in our thread than this thread anyway ... Tamim will play all matches whereas Shakib will be conveniently kept out of the team. :giggle:

Even though i am an KKR fan .. but cannot speak Bengali .. yah i can understand a little... the only word i know in bengali is "BOKA CH000da :D"
That's the coolest Bengali word. :hatsoff:

funny to read comments of bangladdeshi fans in cricinfo who unanimously speak of shakib as the greatest allrounder to have played this game :hysterical::hysterical: Asia cup Super star & man of the series in Asia cup & BPL, best all rounder of the world.... Shakib can make the difference. He has the power in batting, bowling & fielding. If KKR gives him full support then he can be the IPL man of the series as well. Bowling change in any position but batting should be in number 3 position or 4 position.

funny to read comments of bangladdeshi fans in cricinfo who unanimously speak of shakib as the greatest allrounder to have played this game :hysterical::hysterical: Asia cup Super star & man of the series in Asia cup & BPL, best all rounder of the world.... Shakib can make the difference. He has the power in batting, bowling & fielding. If KKR gives him full support then he can be the IPL man of the series as well. Bowling change in any position but batting should be in number 3 position or 4 position.
We have just one DTW, they are all DTWs there :hehe:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: aaj kkr bhalo khelbe
Appreciate the fact that a Southie is trying to speak in your language. :facepalm: Half the Bongs here don't know Bengali anyway. :dontknow:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.