Sign in to follow this  
Magneto

Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

typical scores of Dadi 63*(74) 47(61) 38(52) improve his average and finish as the top run getter for PWI.. get appluase from media..:hysterical:
Better than most people who score 4 in 2 balls and get out :finger:

Why are the Punjabis and Bengaulis fighting here? Both have a couple of players in the team i.e Yuvi/Rahul Sharma --- Ganguly/Dinda. Thou shalt make peace and share the ross gullas and butter chickens. :party:

Pune Warriors only :dontknow: Mumbai Indians is obviously the 2nd team for more reasons than one :icflove:
Yeah i think rite now, there may be quite a few people from Pune supporting MI. Once Sachin retires, Pune fan base may increase from other parts of Maharastra. Though it may also loose some once Ganguly retires.

Why are the Punjabis and Bengaulis fighting here? Both have a couple of players in the team i.e Yuvi/Rahul Sharma --- Ganguly/Dinda. Thou shalt make peace and share the ross gullas and butter chickens. :party:
Here comes a wise Punjabi with the message of peace. I'm afraid you might be hunted down soon :nervous:

Though with all the taang-khinchayi, I would love to watch new stadium of Pune, It looked fantastic in those models and these are going to be the first matches to be played here. I think the stadium is not completely built coz they wanted to play matches there. They could not wait for next season. But, still it'd look fantastic. And when it would be complete, it will be one of the best stadiums of the world

Yea mate, love Bangalis, have a couple of friends there. But, still love to have banter with them, as we have been dominating them throughout IPL :dance::dance:

Though with all the taang-khinchayi, I would love to watch new stadium of Pune, It looked fantastic in those models and these are going to be the first matches to be played here. I think the stadium is not completely built coz they wanted to play matches there. They could not wait for next season. But, still it'd look fantastic. And when it would be complete, it will be one of the best stadiums of the world
I saw the stadium and it looks awesome. Only problem is its god-forsaken location :mad:

A well known Punjabi once asked Rabindernath Tagore that you've written the national anthem for India, why not one for the world. Tagore replied that Guru Nanak has already written the anthem for the entire world :hatsoff:

Tomorrow is a family game. Big bros Pune take on younger brother oh-cho-chweet Mumbai. May the best man win! May Tendu score a rocking 50! :icflove: PS - Haters can say what they want :finger: but it's all within the family.

Tomorrow is a family game. Big bros Pune take on younger brother oh-cho-chweet Mumbai. May the best man win! May Tendu score a rocking 50! :icflove: PS - Haters can say what they want :finger: but it's all within the family.
conf-mi.gif

Matches against Mumbai are friendlies for us. Like it or not :mad:
But dude,an interstate derby rivalry is supposed to be the fiercest.Just see how the bambis are insulting us,we can't take it easy against them.

But dude' date='an interstate derby rivalry is supposed to be the fiercest.Just see how the bambis are insulting us,we can't take it easy against them.[/quote'] But Pune vs Mumbai :fight: in an intra-state affair. Most Puneites have supported Mumbai in the first 3 years, so how can Mumbai suddenly be our rival. :hmmmm2:

^ Because in a league,u can't have friends,sure u can support tendya and rohit but the match must be treated like any other match.Also read the comments in this thread by mumbai fans,they started it.
Pune Warriors will go all out to beat the Bambis :proud: Did the Mumbaiites start any feud on this thread? :hmmm: For me, there are soft matches and hard matches (like the ones with the gay team and the Pwnjab Pussies), and this is one of the soft matches. IPL is a marathon and not a 100m dash, so no point giving it out at once. Btw, are you a :pw: fan as well? :woot:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.