Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

We have a poor lineup, but we'll play our hearts out and win :dance: The Punjab strong lineup will get massacred true to their history :dance: :dance: Regarding donations, we are the richest franchise and you guys are in debt :giggle:
^This will happen You forgot -Pigs will start to fly -People will actually know what Pune is outside India ... 3eueo.gif

Punjab: World famous Pune: :hysterical: Looking at your line up, its so sad, I realise how good we have it here. :((:((:(( PEOPLE PLEASE DONATE, HELP THOSE IN NEED. A DOLLAR A DAY FOR PUNE WARRIORS
Donate!! Hell man our Franchise owns the Indian Team. Next time look for the word 'Sahara' on the Indian Team Jerseys. We can buyout your franchise if we want to. Who wants the Loins???

Donate!! Hell man our Franchise owns the Indian Team. Next time look for the word 'Sahara' on the Indian Team Jerseys. We can buyout your franchise if we want to. Who wants the Loins???
Don't teach him sense. He's changed his name recently and is completely confused about his own identity. :giggle:

Feeling great as we'll soon show the unskilled labourers of Pwnjab their place :dance:
I swear, believe me or not, we have a kaamwali bai at our home from Maharashtra, Pune from some village there. :hehe: You can check out with anyone known that in Chandigarh, you will find laborers from all over India, that includes Pune Poonies :finger:

If you quote something and edit it yourself pls give some indication that u have done that. I think it is the ethical thing to do.
You're dealing with a bunch of teenie-weenie teenagers. Don't teach them new words such as ethics and all. :winky:

I swear, believe me or not, we have a kaamwali bai at our home from Maharashtra, Pune from some village there. :hehe: You can check out with anyone known that in Chandigarh, you will find laborers from all over India, that includes Pune Poonies :finger:
:facepalm: Did you even understand that post, smokey?