Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

Thanks for confirming that IPL looser list is advertised too well on Mumbai Pune highway....
Paisa hai toh advertisement toh hoga. All Pwnjab can do is to show a Preity Zinta fotu with a stoopid shirt. Gareeb bechare :sniffle:

I clearly understood that and I was being a bit cheeky... But I don't understand why you always all of a sudden dies down during an argument. Thanda kyu padd jata hai bhai tu :((:(( Just keep it going baby :dance:
My anger can turn you into smoke :winky: that's why. Plus a succession of dumb comments gets me bored :asleep: By the way, did RR respond to your application?

My anger can turn you into smoke :winky: that's why. Plus a succession of dumb comments gets me bored :asleep: By the way, did RR respond to your application?
Never been so much afraid of anyone in life :nervous: An argument defintely becomes boring when you compare Punjab to Pune. I am serious :facepalm: Not many would have even heard the name of Pune and you r comparing it to Punjab :blink: Bhool gya... :(( Vaise I wasn't interested in that tbh. I want something more firmer or bigger, something like umpiring field. Yet don't know, how to get there

I clearly understood that and I was being a bit cheeky... But I don't understand why you always all of a sudden dies down during an argument. Thanda kyu padd jata hai bhai tu :((:(( Just keep it going baby :dance:
Never been so much afraid of anyone in life :nervous: An argument defintely becomes boring when you compare Punjab to Pune. I am serious :facepalm: Not many would have even heard the name of Pune and you r comparing it to Punjab :blink: Bhool gya... :(( Vaise I wasn't interested in that tbh. I want something more firmer or bigger, something like umpiring field. Yet don't know, how to get there
One more poster using forum arguments as a substitute for sex. :hehe:

One more poster using forum arguments as a substitute for sex. :hehe:
Why you always keep on finding sex related posts or anything related to sex? You seems to have been deprived of sex in your life big deal :omg: :hysterical::hysterical: Or may be, you have been keeping a close eye on my posts to find something that could help you out of your hunger. Bechara :hysterical: . Bhai, main vaisa nahin hu

Pune Warriors fans are too gentle and politicially correct. We need some Sadashiv Peth-type fans urgently :mad:
You'll get Sadashiv Peth type fans. Can't you recognize Subo Roy's masterstroke? He's designed a jersey that will find a connect with the Sadashiv Peth walas and the hawkers, mochis and paanwalas outside Pune cannt.

You'll get Sadashiv Peth type fans. Can't you recognize Subo Roy's masterstroke? He's designed a jersey that will find a connect with the Sadashiv Peth walas and the hawkers' date=' mochis and paanwalas outside Pune cannt.[/quote'] Guess he had a chat with the motu Ambanis to figure out how his team is so popular among the dabbawalas and applied the same formula :dontknow:

Pune Warriors fans are too gentle and politicially correct. We need some Sadashiv Peth-type fans urgently :mad:
You are lucky there are any fans to begin with. :giggle: Not everyone can be loud.. some are gentle souls. :winky: