Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

Why are the Punjabis and Bengaulis fighting here? Both have a couple of players in the team i.e Yuvi/Rahul Sharma --- Ganguly/Dinda. Thou shalt make peace and share the ross gullas and butter chickens. :party:

Pune Warriors only :dontknow: Mumbai Indians is obviously the 2nd team for more reasons than one :icflove:
Yeah i think rite now, there may be quite a few people from Pune supporting MI. Once Sachin retires, Pune fan base may increase from other parts of Maharastra. Though it may also loose some once Ganguly retires.

Why are the Punjabis and Bengaulis fighting here? Both have a couple of players in the team i.e Yuvi/Rahul Sharma --- Ganguly/Dinda. Thou shalt make peace and share the ross gullas and butter chickens. :party:
Here comes a wise Punjabi with the message of peace. I'm afraid you might be hunted down soon :nervous:

Though with all the taang-khinchayi, I would love to watch new stadium of Pune, It looked fantastic in those models and these are going to be the first matches to be played here. I think the stadium is not completely built coz they wanted to play matches there. They could not wait for next season. But, still it'd look fantastic. And when it would be complete, it will be one of the best stadiums of the world

Yea mate, love Bangalis, have a couple of friends there. But, still love to have banter with them, as we have been dominating them throughout IPL :dance::dance:

Though with all the taang-khinchayi, I would love to watch new stadium of Pune, It looked fantastic in those models and these are going to be the first matches to be played here. I think the stadium is not completely built coz they wanted to play matches there. They could not wait for next season. But, still it'd look fantastic. And when it would be complete, it will be one of the best stadiums of the world
I saw the stadium and it looks awesome. Only problem is its god-forsaken location :mad:

A well known Punjabi once asked Rabindernath Tagore that you've written the national anthem for India, why not one for the world. Tagore replied that Guru Nanak has already written the anthem for the entire world :hatsoff: