The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

:kxip: :ohyeah: :fight: Batsman Adam Gilchrist Siddharth Chitnis Paras Dogra Mandeep Singh Shaun Marsh David Miller Abhishek Nayar Nitin Saini Paul Valthaty Allrounder Love Ablish Azhar Mahmood Piyush Chawla Ryan Harris David Hussey Praveen Kumar Dimitri Mascarenhas Rajagopal Sathish Sunny Singh Bowlers Parvinder Awana Amit Yadav Bhargav Bhatt Bipul Sharma Stuart Broad James Faulkner Harmeet Singh Vikramjeet Malik Ramesh Powar Nathan Rimmington Shalabh Srivastava :yay::dance::yay:

I hope you don't support Punjab because you think they are minnows. Anyways We will win this year you read it here first I would bet my house. Mark my words.
i would bet my house that punjab will not win :hysterical::hysterical:

^Nice to see you supporting strong favorites for a change : ) What are you doing here? Go back to your CSK fans thread, if there are any that is :giggle:
i am here to bet my house:giggle::giggle: come on man.. its all fun,, you do poke in our thread then why not me :dontknow:

About time IPL does something about pathetic teams' date=' perhaps relegate them to the BPL next year?[/quote'] thats an awesome idea.. :giggle::giggle: deccan , punjab and royals will be playing in BPL next time if that is the case