Sign in to follow this  
Sir john

The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

:kxip: :ohyeah: :fight: Batsman Adam Gilchrist Siddharth Chitnis Paras Dogra Mandeep Singh Shaun Marsh David Miller Abhishek Nayar Nitin Saini Paul Valthaty Allrounder Love Ablish Azhar Mahmood Piyush Chawla Ryan Harris David Hussey Praveen Kumar Dimitri Mascarenhas Rajagopal Sathish Sunny Singh Bowlers Parvinder Awana Amit Yadav Bhargav Bhatt Bipul Sharma Stuart Broad James Faulkner Harmeet Singh Vikramjeet Malik Ramesh Powar Nathan Rimmington Shalabh Srivastava :yay::dance::yay:

I hope you don't support Punjab because you think they are minnows. Anyways We will win this year you read it here first I would bet my house. Mark my words.
am supporting them.B->

sp7.jpgKings XI Punjab’s Ramesh Powar (L) with captain-cum-coach Adam Gilchrist during a training session at the PCA Stadium, Mohali, on Friday
Seems Romesh Pawar is pregnant with Gilly's illegitimate child.

I hope you don't support Punjab because you think they are minnows. Anyways We will win this year you read it here first I would bet my house. Mark my words.
Please mention the address of your house. I'll need to claim it after they end up being Wimps XI.

^mirin photosho skills :hail: My actual name is John bro, where you getting all this? You have to wait a few hours for the effects to wear off. Don't drink and type!
am the :bigboss: :orderorder: