The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

ok so they're not Marathi... Is it common for a mumbaikar to use the term maharashtrian? I've rarely seen it being used. Funny to distinguish like that. Maharashtrian – Any one whose family has settled down for a few generations in the current state of Maharashtra Marathi – People who claim Marathi language as their mother tongue Maratha – A caste of Kshatriyas mostly concentrated on the central Deccan Plateau

ok so they're not Marathi... Is it common for a mumbaikar to use the term maharashtrian? I've rarely seen it being used. Funny to distinguish like that. Maharashtrian Any one whose family has settled down for a few generations in the current state of Maharashtra Marathi People who claim Marathi language as their mother tongue Maratha A caste of Kshatriyas mostly concentrated on the central Deccan Plateau
Thats true.Most people cannot distinguish the semantics.

jesus wtf is going on? They are all Indians and they can play in any team doesn't matter...they are playing INDIAN premier league in front of INDIAN fans on INDIAN grounds
thats like saying all world cricketers can play for England in the WORLD cup anywhere in the WORLD:P

jesus wtf is going on? They are all Indians and they can play in any team doesn't matter...they are playing INDIAN premier league in front of INDIAN fans on INDIAN grounds
Here comes a serious poster :hatsoff: The clowns who r on top of the world after beating their fellow countrymen in only 1 match, should learn something from Mr Texy :orderorder:

Ye IPL kya hota hai bhai. Hum to Hockey ke deewane hain. And not long ago' date=' Punjab thrashed Pune in the final of a prolific tournament [b']WORLD Series Hockey, not any Indian league m7znb.jpg35kppo9.jpg:hail::hail::hail::hail: :bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:
change the game:icflove:

Its only 2 games in' date=' and that too, 2 AWAY games. Give it time fellas. Don't be like the part time fans who go all ape on their teams when they lose games. That's not what we are about.[/quote'] You are actually right. No one's entered the Lion's Den yet.

Its only 2 games in' date=' and that too, 2 AWAY games. Give it time fellas. Don't be like the part time fans who go all ape on their teams when they lose games. That's not what we are about.[/quote'] :hello: I didnt see any of the two games.... But I can say that Pune guys must have been lucky