The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

Phuk.... Runouts... Two runouts against Pune..... and Rahane made 98.....
haha were you under a rock or something? There are no cricketers from Pune, the teams best players are Rahul Sharma and Yuvi, it's now renamed Punjab B. Our team has too many chity Mahrastrans who lost the game for us... As I maintained before they must be from Pune. Where else can you find such poor quality...

haha were you under a rock or something? There are no cricketers from Pune, the teams best players are Rahul Sharma and Yuvi, it's now renamed Punjab B. Our team has too many chity Mahrastrans who lost the game for us... As I maintained before they must be from Pune. Where else can you find such poor quality...
Where are you living now? Meow!!

Where are you living now? Meow!!
I dont expect you to be very educated seeing you think Pune is good team but I would like to inform you that "would bet my house" does not mean "have" :giggle: Pune beware you enter the lions den tomorrow, we will end your careers I promise you that. Those who enter will never return the same.

:agree: Only Pune guys can think that team is good... But I think Dada as a captain brings good cricketing brain to their side

I dont expect you to be very educated seeing you think Pune is good team but I would like to inform you that "would bet my house" does not mean "have" :giggle: Pune beware you enter the lions den tomorrow, we will end your careers I promise you that. Those who enter will never return the same.
As expected, you resort to ad hominem attacks when you have no comeback :winky: Another hollow threat..blah blah..keep going..Maybe you guys will win something someday

:hello: I didnt see any of the two games.... But I can say that Pune guys must have been lucky
You were lucky you didn't have to see your miserable team's misery :giggle: And of course we're on a roll and smashed your puny asses in the last outing.

Crybaby's crying because one Punjab player plays for Pune :hysterical: Using that Lahori logic, Pwnjab must be the C-team for many teams in the world.

This is what the lion's den looks like: three-little-kittens.jpg