The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

What does Puny Poonies logo signifies???? What do CSK logo signifies? what does RR?KKR or any one else logo signifies... I bet the copycat are even clueless about their own logo tooo :--D
Lions in the logo of a state that has no lions :hysterical: And then a spiel of godawful bakchodi to justify it. :giggle:

Another historically challenged loin. :giggle:
History ki baat to ho gayi na pehle when I told you our Punjabi Warriors are recognized internationally as the Deadliest Warriors. Now, it is time for you to come up with something from your Pune history, that is internationally recognized. :giggle:

History ki baat to ho gayi na pehle when I told you our Punjabi Warriors are recognized internationally as the Deadliest Warriors. Now, it is time for you to come up with something from your Pune history, that is internationally recognized. :giggle:
Punjabi warriors are internationally known as the deadliest warriors :hysterical: The deadest warriors would be more apt as they lost every important battle they fought :giggle:

Plenty of warriors Mishraji' date=' plenty. Have not even touched the Baji Raos yet.[/quote'] OOOh... When reading history, once Shivaji Maharaj was done we used to leave Sahu's Peshwas, Rao's as optional.. Very rarely questions were asked on them rulers.. :--D

^

A Punjabi Sardar and a Bengali Babu were talking about their State's patriotic history during the freedom struggle. The debate heated up and both ended up claiming that their state had the maximum number of freedom fighters. They finally agreed on a method to find which of the states had more freedom fighters. Each person would say the name of a freedom fighter from his state and pull one hair out of his opponents head. Both of them began earnestly. "Bhagat Singh" said the Sardar and pulled one hair from the Bengali. "Netaji" said the Bengali and did the same. They continued like this for some time, but soon exhausted all known freedom fighters. The Bengali, however, was very clever. He used Sardar's ignorance and reeled off a lot of imaginary names. The Punjabi was stuck. He did not know any more Punjabi freedom fighter's name. He thought deeply for a moment, jumped on the Bengali's head and pulled all his hair out shouting - "JallianWala Bagh".

I believe below are the ones who will be mostly playing most of the games... Stuart Broad is allready injured..... So which ones should be in playing 11? *A Gilchrist David Miller D Hussey S Marsh R Harris Azhar Mahmood