MOM - Obviously Zaheer

Rajiv

eeww..don't spoil my party, I have yet to watch the drama :teeth_smile: Yeah..I will check em out It will help if u guys can tell me what over and so so its easier
Go here : http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/engvind/engine/current/match/258469.html?innings=3;view=commentary and just search for "appeal". Putting down some interesting 2nd innings appeals here for u. I think the umpires got a couple of these wrong. 32.6Singh to Vaughan, no run, another big inswinger which beats Vaughan, Dhoni takes it well as it continues to arc down the leg side and unleashes a loud appeal. Singh joins in but after a short but telling delay and Taufel says not out 54.4Singh to Pietersen, no run, outside off and a big appeal for an under-edge through, but he didn't connect (snicko shows an edge) 77.3Tendulkar to Collingwood, no run, full toss on the boot, big appeal but nothing doing from a bored-looking Howell who's a not-out man anyhow 89.1Sreesanth to Collingwood, no run, down the leg side, Collingwood tries to get inside the line and there's a clear noise as it passes, a loud appeal from bowler and close fielders but Howell not interested Ouch ... Hotspot shows it was glove. Now, it was a mistake but please no emails about it being a global conspiracy.