RP swing!

ball to peterson?? i thought ball to prior.. the ball on which prior got out was amazing.. just freakin fantastic.. ekdam hilaa ke rakh di england aur prior kii.. ghagre mein dhaam dhooooooooomm.. may be prior got bowled hence the ball lookz much better then the one to kp.. actually both were similar and good:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Rudra Punjabiiiii Singh

MP, it's pretty amazing, isn't it? The deliveries that got Pietersen and Prior, bowled round the wicket with the old ball, reversed like a banana. This was happening under a completely cloudless sky as well. Don't know what surprised me more really- RP Singh's prodigious conventional and reverse swing or Zaheer's consistency in moving the ball in both directions. I have never rated Zaheer before this series. I have always felt he didn't have the temparament to be a top class bowler- too sated after one or two good shows, too complacent and lazy. But there's no arguing with the effort he has put in at improving himself since his comeback. He seems to be a more well rounded bowler, with some genuine skill. A return of 5 for 76 in the second innings under perfect batting conditions represents a phenomenal effort from the former naughty boy. Even with Sreesanth underperforming big time, India has managed to bowl out this very strong batting line up relatively cheaply. You need look no further than a return of 15 and 10 wickets for the two left handers in the first two Tests.

Like everyone else in the world, apart from RP and maybe his mother, I also thought he was pathetic. But he has been an excellent first change seamer. Everyone's golden boy, including me, Sreesanth has bowled like a moron. His attitude stank last night and today. Needs to be dropped for a test.

The deliveries that got Pietersen and Prior, bowled round the wicket with the old ball, reversed like a banana.
The one to Prior was just 10 overs old Dhondy. Didn't see the Pietersen wicket, but the Prior one wasn't reverse.

Agree with Gambit. Santh has to be dropped for a test. With rubbish bowling and his bachon jaisa attitude. I have never somebody behave like him in my test cricket viewing experience (since 1984). I fault him for his deliberate no-ball-bouncer to Colly. I don't care how much verbal barrage he does, but physical intimidation is a big no-no in test cricket.