TATA presents : the 100% emissions free car

CC1981

it is MDI's technology yaar. tatas are just going to bring this technology to life bappi lahari style. anyways, sounds interesting. but what's up the oil change every 30 miles? i can't even get around to oil change for my cars after 3000 or even 5000 miles.

but what's up the oil change every 30 miles?
30,000 miles- thats what 50,000 Km approximates to- they used a dot instead of a comma- something that European authors have a tendency to do in terms of conventions (they often put a dot or a comma on the top, instead of comma on the bottom).

yes mandrake but they will probably be outbid by the competition which is the leading chinese automobile company. cant recall their name though. this pressurized air car is actually old news and a prototype has already been built, and by 2008, 800 cars are projected to be driving about in new delhi. zero emission (can be refilled at home with a compressor in 6 hours or using a pressurized fueling station in a few minutes). this is usually where CC will find something wrong with the car, such as (and this is going to go down in history as the most senile comment)... "zero emission and battery powered cars are a danger since they make no noise so we wont know when one is driving next to us..."

zero emission and battery powered cars are a danger since they make no noise so we wont know when one is driving next to us..."
Believe it or not, it is actually a danger !! When i'm driving slowly in the parking lot on the Prius, the pedestrians don't hear the car at all, and I gotta keep a close watch ..

Believe it or not' date=' it is actually a danger !! When i'm driving slowly in the parking lot on the Prius, the pedestrians don't hear the car at all, and I gotta keep a close watch ..[/quote'] You have a Prius ? How is it ? asking out of curiosity. Are hybrid cars any different from conventional ones in terms of performance ?

this is usually where CC will find something wrong with the car, such as (and this is going to go down in history as the most senile comment)... "zero emission and battery powered cars are a danger since they make no noise so we wont know when one is driving next to us..."
You idiot, i raised that as a potential hazard issue, not 'find something wrong and diabolical with the car'.

You have a Prius ? How is it ? asking out of curiosity. Are hybrid cars any different from conventional ones in terms of performance ?
Well I've got the 2007 model that comes with the synergy drive which offers better acceleration. It does 0-60 in around 10 seconds which is kinda comparable to the corolla which does it in 9.

You idiot' date=' i raised that as a [b']potential hazard issue, not 'find something wrong and diabolical with the car'.
a reduction in noise polution could be a potential hazard in your 'informed' opinion. i rest my case... idiot.

a reduction in noise polution could be a potential hazard in your 'informed' opinion. i rest my case... idiot.
Read varun's post- so much for calling me an idiot. So much for your informed opinion and sarcasm :rolleyes:

Believe it or not' date=' it is actually a danger !! When i'm driving slowly in the parking lot on the Prius, the pedestrians don't hear the car at all, and I gotta keep a close watch ..[/quote'] :giggle::giggle:true. One of the kids parent at school comes in the bijli car and scares the hell out of people..... May be they should tie ghungroos to the car.I am saving for one and I will put the ghungroos that you put aroung the neck of cattle on the bumper.....:D

May be they should tie ghungroos to the car.I am saving for one and I will put the ghungroos that you put aroung the neck of cattle on the bumper.....
Dont you even think about it :angry_smile: As it is the life in any Indian metro today is a nightmare thanks to all those weird siren/horns that car blare out when they "back-up". Darn everytime I hear that sound in an apartment I feel like starting a Texas chainsaw massacre myself :angry_smile: