India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

Total 10 home tests- NZ (Aug-Sep)- Hyderabad, Bangalore Eng (Nov-Dec)- Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Nagpur Aus (Feb-Mar)- Chennai, Delhi, Kanpur and Mohali Each of the test centres getting a home test. Hope the pitches are friendly for the home side.
oh we need more test centers...10 is very small number in big country like ours.

Don't understand the clamor for square turners or pitches taking tune from day one - different from having pitches which offer good turn and bounce. None of the pitches in the 0-8 scoreline can be classified as a green top or a trampoline. It'll be disappointing if India has to resort to square tuners to win tests even at home now.

First two tests at Eden and Mumbai..we should go for the kill and be 2-0 ahead with the ball turning and bouncing. Ahmedabad in all likelihood will be a dead track and Nagpour too would be a high scoring pitch. The absence of DRS may hurt us more in this series. DRS with the ball spinning is a lethal combination for batsmen with weaker technique against spin. Is there any chance that the BCCI will say yes to DRS before this series starts?
Yup on turning tracks with spinners as the main weapons DRS is a must have. DRS itself puts so much doubt in the minds of batsmen as they know that if the ball misses the bat, the fielding team can review the decision. I hope BCCI comes to its senses soon and stop harming the team coz of ego.
Yup on turning tracks with spinners as the main weapons DRS is a must have. DRS itself puts so much doubt in the minds of batsmen as they know that if the ball misses the bat' date=' the fielding team can review the decision. I hope BCCI comes to its senses soon and stop harming the team coz of ego.[/quote'] IMO it's not just BCCI but senior players too are not in the favour of DRS... All ICC needs (in the absence of DRS) is to depute Billy Bowden and Bruce Oxenford..