India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

Indian batsman have seen off Murali and Warne in India. Swann is nothing to fear compared to those two.
They had also seen McGrath Steyn and other great bowlers and did better than what they did against likes of Hilfenhaus, Broad, Bresnan and Siddle who are nothing compared to those bowlers. This current team can struggle against anyone.
They had also seen McGrath Steyn and other great bowlers and did better than what they did against likes of Hilfenhaus' date=' Broad, Bresnan and Siddle who are nothing compared to those bowlers. This current team can struggle against anyone.[/quote'] I agree on this. But let's hope for better result.
It would be very good effort by Indian team if they manage to win the series by 1-0 or 2-1. In that case. A draw won't be bad result.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: What ? If India can't beat England in India then they should stop playing cricket . Isn't this same team that lost 5-0 to Ravindra Jadeja ?
They had also seen McGrath Steyn and other great bowlers and did better than what they did against likes of Hilfenhaus' date=' Broad, Bresnan and Siddle who are nothing compared to those bowlers. This current team can struggle against anyone.[/quote'] True but India are always stronger at home. It will be a close series though. Ojha may be India's key bowler IMO.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: What ? If India can't beat England in India then they should stop playing cricket . Isn't this same team that lost 5-0 to Ravindra Jadeja ?
At least this England team is better than England team of 2006 and 2008. We hardly managed to draw the series in 2006 and won 2008 series just because of that brilliant inning by Sehwag. During those two tours also we won all ODI matches (except for incomplete matches), 6-0 in 2006 and 5-0 in 2008. Our players were in better form at that time. What's so funny about this?
At least this England team is better than England team of 2006 and 2008. We managed to draw the series in 2006 and won 2008 series just because of that brilliant inning by Sehwag. During those two tours also we won all ODI matches (except for incomplete matches). Our players were in better form at that time. What's so funny about this?
Have you seen batting of this England team against spin ? :hysterical::hysterical: This is lolworthy . I expect a series victory for India on turning tracks without losing a test if we play to our potential.
Have you seen batting of this England team against spin ? :hysterical::hysterical:
We don't have world class spinners. Their batsmen such against spin, but our bowling just not good enough to completely destroy them. Bowlers would need rank turners to do anything like that.
We don't have world class spinners. Their batsmen such against spin' date=' but our bowling just not good enough to completely destroy them. Bowlers would need rank turners to do anything like that.[/quote'] True but if Herath can run through England, i think Pragyan OJha is also more than capable of causing them problems. I don't think Herath is particularly good. On top of that, Zaheer Khan and Umesh Yadav should cause the England batsman more problems than any of the Sri Lankan pace attack did.
True but if Herath can run through England' date= i think Pragyan OJha is also more than capable of causing them problems. I don't think Herath is particularly good. On top of that, Zaheer Khan and Umesh Yadav should cause the England batsman more problems than any of the Sri Lankan pace attack did.
That type of thing is hardly happening with Indian team these days. Just see Samuels and Sammy today. They scored easily against England whereas Indian team struggled to cross 300 against them even if our batsmen were more capable than Samuels and Sammy. Indian bowlers struggled even against inexperienced WI batting line-up.

Guys stop worrying. Prepare turning wickets and pick any half decent spinner with Ojha and see Eng struggle. Mental scars from last winter will play in your hands. I expect Sehwag to hammer them up front and rest should do well.

Guys stop worrying. Prepare turning wickets and pick any half decent spinner with Ojha and see Eng struggle. Mental scars from last winter will play in your hands. I expect Sehwag to hammer them up front and rest should do well.
Can Aswhin be your half decent spinner?