India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

Ishant despite having not delivered up to his potential is still a way better bowler than Dinda or any other bowler in India(except Zak and Umesh). He is tall and gets the bounce and can be very quick - 140 to 145+ kph. He has picked lots of wickets in the past (overseas WI series) and has the potential. He shouldnt be written off just because of a bad phase. I dont see Dinda troubling English batsmen who face his type of bowling day in and day out in county.

Probably after bowling some pies,making the batsmen casual and then surprising them with his lethal bouncer :cantstop: Go Dinda Go Dinda Go :isalute:
Or laughing now will be getting fat tomorrow after eating tons of humble pies :mad: Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
And if it's a green track and Finn is playing then we can say bye bye series. :facepalm:
im not worried..there is still cricket match to be played and we just have to play better then ingerland finn is good but we need to back ourselves a win here against the tide will really boost us :yay:

Tendulkar Ton coming up The best batsman in the world ever will rise and restore indian morale. What is the likes of average english bowlers on a slow pitch to someone who can play all shots with equal skill on all pitches. We are firmly behind you and I personally believe this man should open and set the tone from the beginning. GG is hopeless and Tendulkar is under pressure like no other cricketer in the world which can affect him. If he opens I believe he will not have this issue. He once mentioned why he likes opening in ODI for this precise reason and a big hundred would crush England. His reflexes slowing down is rubbish. It is a mental thing. He still is batting well when he plays his shots and is not even at 100%. My biggest sadness is that the groundsman appears to be directly doing the opposite of what we want. There is no place for such a budda ******* if the rumours are true. I remember the wankede groundsman prepared a "gift pitch" as he termed it for Tendulkar to help him get to 100 100's. It was a nice touch for a batsmen who has achieved things for India and cricket that no one else will replicate. I hope for a similar gift pitch as it's also our best bet of grinding the opposition. We are used to these pitches more than rank turners.