India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

Tendulkar has averaged 53+ in tests since 2009. A ton is just around the corner, he has looked in good touch and playing good shots early on just not gone on to score big. Indianregulator is on the wrong forum, Broad (666666) should not even be mentioned in a SRT thread. England have s***** defensive batsman who cannot play outside England and S*** themselves against good spin bowlers (Ajmal, Ojha, Rehmen)
Agree on everything. It is all jealousy on England's part to put pressure on Tendulkar as they did in England too. They definitely have defensive batsmen who are not a patch on Tendulkar. Only KP is a match winner and he cannot be compared to Sachin. If we play to our best we will beat them easily.
If the pissed of curator prepares a green track as expected...that should sperate the men from the boys I dont see a 100 but I can see a breath taking quick fire 70-80
That is fine. I know he can make a massive difference in the game and change it like how he could in the past and that is what I hope to see! He will demoralise the opposition like always :hatsoff:
Wtf is wrong with you? Mocking our own team and superstar. Real fans back their team.
Where did I mock anyone? What's wrong with you? If you believe that he will score a ton in current form, then it's faith and respect and if I think that he will score 2 double hundreds then it's mocking. :haha: Prediction ke range pe limit hai kya?
Where did I mock anyone? What's wrong with you? If you believe that he will score a ton in current form, then it's faith and respect and if I think that he will score 2 double hundreds then it's mocking. :haha: Prediction ke range pe limit hai kya?
He can score anything. He has pretty much every record. It was just very clear what you were trying to do-mocking an ATG. I am staying awake for this match while studying. Come on Tendulkar and team india :pray::pray::pray::pray:
I have the same feeling... he bounces back when he is pushed. He just needs to play without clattered mind... But i just wish he announces retirement after this or SA series.. no more 'enjoying' the game please..
Why the rush to make him retire? He is critical to this team's transition. He should play till mid 40's and even then he will still be good once back in form. Age is no barrier. Kallis is still going and bowling. Even an 80% Tendulkar is still better than most batsmen. Right now I know he can return to how he was. Up to 2010 he was really doing well. When fielding I can see how much he is still enjoying the game and he should play. Retirement at late 30's is just something that is being forced on these guys. If you are world class and ATG, you can go on.
He can score anything. He has pretty much every record. It was just very clear what you were trying to do-mocking an ATG. I am staying awake for this match while studying. Come on Tendulkar and team india :pray::pray::pray::pray:
I can say same thing for your thread, if that's the case. You claim to be a fan of SRT and yet you're so insecure?
Why the rush to make him retire? He is critical to this team's transition. He should play till mid 40's and even then he will still be good once back in form. Age is no barrier. Kallis is still going and bowling. Even an 80% Tendulkar is still better than most batsmen. Right now I know he can return to how he was. Up to 2010 he was really doing well. When fielding I can see how much he is still enjoying the game and he should play. Retirement at late 30's is just something that is being forced on these guys. If you are world class and ATG, you can go on.
:hysterical: ..