India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

GOod innings. But not enough . Needed an innings like Pujara's 134 last match. Even that was not enoughh
Pujara is a grafter and so is Cook. We need more batsmen who will spend loads of time on the wicket and score runs by taking singles on slow pitches. Batsmen like Yuvraj and Kohli(who is not showing a lot of patience atm) wont cut it at the test level on these tracks.
no shame in that' date=' after steyn anderson has been the best bowler in the world in the last 5 years.[/quote'] Funny that you seem to hate trundlers and yet you say Anderson is the "best" bowler who is another trundler. He doesnt bowl more than 130 kph. Vinay, Mithun are actually quicker than him.
Funny that you seem to hate trundlers and yet you say Anderson is the "best" bowler who is another trundler. He doesnt bowl more than 130 kph. Vinay, Mithun are actually quicker than him.
:laugh: Both are slower than him. Many people hated Australian team in 2000s, that doesn't they didn't consider that team to be best.
:laugh: Both are slower than him. Many people hated Australian team in 2000s, that doesn't they didn't consider that team to be best.
No, no. Only Indian bowlers who bowl 130 kph are trundlers. Anderson, Bresnan and Broad who also bowl around 130 are "bessht phasst bollers in the wold".
Funny that you seem to hate trundlers and yet you say Anderson is the "best" bowler who is another trundler. He doesnt bowl more than 130 kph. Vinay, Mithun are actually quicker than him.
:hysterical: please don't even mention their names in the same post as anderson. anderson has skittled out all countries home and away, if our **** brigade trundlers could do that i would be a convert.

Anderson is only good on seaming wickets. Looks like an average bowler otherwise. Don;t understand why he is hyped him so much. He did bowl good today though. And taking someone's wicket 8 times does not mean the bowler is the best. Ponting was Bhajji's bunny, does that mean Bhajji was the best spinner? I hear someone saying "Yes".

Anderson is only good on seaming wickets. Looks like an average bowler otherwise. Don;t understand why he is hyped him so much. He did bowl good today though. And taking someone's wicket 8 times does not mean the bowler is the best. Ponting was Bhajji's bunny, does that mean Bhajji was the best spinner? I hear someone saying "Yes".
This is a seaming wicket?
Bhajji was second best spinner after Kumble in India. Even though he wasn't good, but that doesn't mean he can't be second best. Same goes for Anderson. Even though he is an average bowler, there aren't many better than him.