can druggies come clean ??

Re: can druggies come clean ?? It doesn't matter, GIB. These two are tainted for ever. Because they haven't served any punishment whatsoever for their transgressions, the perception that they cheated and were absolved with the connivance of their board will dog them wherever they go. Their performances won't be taken seriously, and every wicket they take will have a shadow of doubt over it. I don't see them lasting long in international cricket.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: can druggies come clean ?? You arew worried abut druggies meanwhile chucker-chief the great Shabbir ahmed has been cleared now he can chuck his arm again and beat the crap out of batsmen ala West Indies second test....... Parasites will rejoice in the glory of druggy, chuckker, ball tamperer.. only one missing is the pitch tamperer.. Long this farce may continue

Re: can druggies come clean ??

Ditto with WArne
dude agree he also was banned for drugs, but then u cant spin the ball with drugs and so on... what u can get from drug is pace, which akhtar gets or u can get stamina, which also akhtar gets,, what stamina does warne needs to bowl just 8-9 overz a spell or something.. come on man... if he took also then also atleast it woulnt make difference in crkt... but for seam bowlers, or say bowlers who shoot, like akhtar, it really make sense...

Ditto with WArne
dude agree he also was banned for drugs, but then u cant spin the ball with drugs and so on... what u can get from drug is pace, which akhtar gets or u can get stamina, which also akhtar gets,, what stamina does warne needs to bowl just 8-9 overz a spell or something.. come on man... if he took also then also atleast it woulnt make difference in crkt... but for seam bowlers, or say bowlers who shoot, like akhtar, it really make sense...
ummm....we aren't talking about drugs...

Re: can druggies come clean ?? Correction.... Warne was not caught with drugs in his system.... he was caught with diuretics... As Doc would testify, only one of the uses of diuretics is for masking... So since Warne never had drugs in his system, as tested, he is not a druggie... It is naive to equate Warne with Drug addicts like Actor and Aseef... they dont have a tenth of his talent...

Correction.... It is naive to equate Warne with Drug addicts like Actor and Aseef... they dont have a tenth of his talent...
.I suggest you watch the Karachi test match and the ball to VVS Laxman....which was termed as unintentional by our W Indian buddy....little did he knew that Asif would produce the same kind of ball in the 2nd innings! Then i also suggest you watch the Sri Lankan series where his off cutter were cutting through the Jaywerdenas, Jaysurias and Sangakarras....you should especially watch the ball to Samarawera that seemed to be missing the off stump by a mile but ended up hitting the LEG stump oh and if you have some extra time then you can watch what he did in ENG especially what he did to Kevin Pieterson. The guy has been bloody unplayable in every test match(bar the 1st one) he has played in and like it or not he is simply the most talented bowler to make his debut in the last 10-12 years.

Correction.... It is naive to equate Warne with Drug addicts like Actor and Aseef... they dont have a tenth of his talent...
.I suggest you watch the Karachi test match and the ball to VVS Laxman....which was termed as unintentional by our W Indian buddy....little did he knew that Asif would produce the same kind of ball in the 2nd innings! Then i also suggest you watch the Sri Lankan series where his off cutter were cutting through the Jaywerdenas, Jaysurias and Sangakarras....you should especially watch the ball to Samarawera that seemed to be missing the off stump by a mile but ended up hitting the LEG stump oh and if you have some extra time then you can watch what he did in ENG especially what he did to Kevin Pieterson. The guy has been bloody unplayable in every test match(bar the 1st one) he has played in and like it or not he is simply the most talented bowler to make his debut in the last 10-12 years.
Yeah, but still a cheat, MP. A talented cheat, maybe, but a cheat nevertheless.
Guest dada_rocks

Re: can druggies come clean ?? Warne at least served his sentence unlike these pakistani thugs.. Taling of talent and asif, well he is effective only on mine-fields

hahhaa... wat 20 wickets approximately... dude, were is the comparison with 700 wkts.... most slightly talented bowlers have a terrific first couple of seasons and then they are found out..... Agarkar, was the fastest to 50 wkts in odis.... ahead of amcgrath, lillee, marshall and other greats... Pathan got his hat-trick in the first over of a test... all top 3 batters.... never done before.... and in ur words "UNPLAYABLE BALLS"... u know what form moyo and YK were in.... they couldnt even touch the ball.... take it easy... look at my main point.... drug was in their blood and was not in Warnie's.... BOTTOMLINE...

Re: can druggies come clean ?? do u have proof? Warne was banned cos there is a possibility tht he could have cheated....Also possible, he couldnt have... Aseef and Aktor were not banned though they have taken drugs.... and to top it all off, Warnie is 50 miliion times more talented than any of these clowns....

Re: can druggies come clean ?? wat is not correct is clubbing Warne and these dope addicts in the same breath.... Warne took diuretics, which is illegal and he was banned for a year for taking diuretics.... Warne was not banned for taking drugs.... it is left to speculation whether he took it or not... but guilty for taking banned substance... These dopesters from pakistan took drugs, test positive for steroids directly..... incomparable....

hahhaa... wat 20 wickets approximately... dude, were is the comparison with 700 wkts.... most slightly talented bowlers have a terrific first couple of seasons and then they are found out..... Agarkar, was the fastest to 50 wkts in odis.... ahead of amcgrath, lillee, marshall and other greats... Pathan got his hat-trick in the first over of a test... all top 3 batters.... never done before.... and in ur words "UNPLAYABLE BALLS"... u know what form moyo and YK were in.... they couldnt even touch the ball.... take it easy... look at my main point.... drug was in their blood and was not in Warnie's.... BOTTOMLINE...
Buddy talent and performance are totally different things...a man's talent is quite evident from the start....your own coach termed him as a 'magician'. Agarkar bowled good out swinger and bought wickets....he was a bit like Rana Naved(who finished as the 2nd highest wicket taker last year) and that was just about it....he hardly had any other real weapons. Well I hope that you are not telling me that the balls that dismissed Younis Khan and M Yousuf were any way near as good as the balls that got Laxman and Samarwera....Just picture this in your a bowler bowls an out swinger which pitches a good 3 or 4 feet outside the off stump and the batsman lets it go but somehow the ball comes back and hits the LEG STUMP... So here i would like to throw in a question....If Asif isn't the most talented fast bowler to make his debut in the last 10-12 years then who is?