can druggies come clean ??

Re: can druggies come clean ??

Just picture this in your a bowler bowls an out swinger which pitches a good 3 or 4 feet outside the off stump and the batsman lets it go but somehow the ball comes back and hits the LEG STUMP...
sorry to wake u up from ur wet dreams.... u got to come out of ur erotic fantasy and watch the same match tht we all watched... it was an unplayable delivery and tons of bowlers have been bowling those unplayable ones year after year..... it is called a JAFFA - to put it in a platonic manner....

Just picture this in your a bowler bowls an out swinger which pitches a good 3 or 4 feet outside the off stump and the batsman lets it go but somehow the ball comes back and hits the LEG STUMP...
ok... now picture..... <erotic on>here is a ball angled across the batsman.... looks like it is going to pitch 3 or 4 feet outside the offstump.... the batsman is shaping to play a cover driver.... suddenly, as if the ball has a mind of its own, without even the pitch intervening (as in asif's case), the ball starts swinging violently into the batsman.... He keep pulling his front foot in, but the ball like a guided missile finds the exact gap between his bat and pad and crashes into the MIDDLE STUMP with a cracking sound which echoed all over the groud....<erotic off> ask Asif to beat tht without using the grass, cracks and other insects on the pitch including Afridi's dance marks...

Re: can druggies come clean ?? Asif is undoubtedly an extremely talented bowler. I don't know if he is the most talented in the last 12 years, because I don't lay much store by the word "talent". I was a big fan of his until the news of drug abuse broke. I must say I was completely flabbergasted. Why did he need to do this? Now there will be questions asked about whether drugs were responsible for his transition from a mediocre bowler who made his debut in Australia, to a match winner. BTW, MP, why do you lay so much emphasis on talent? It's such a misused word. Asif is in the infancy of his career and must be judged by his achievements over the length of his career. And his nandrolone exploits have already cast a huge shadow on that. Australia has been dope testing for so many years. Look, not even a whiff of scandal has touched Glenn McGrath. Now that's a true great. Every wicket of his was earned through honest toil. However, if you insist on using talent as your yardstick, I'd say the most talented of the last 12 years is Shane Bond.

ok... now picture..... <erotic on>here is a ball angled across the batsman.... looks like it is going to pitch 3 or 4 feet outside the offstump.... the batsman is shaping to play a cover driver.... suddenly, as if the ball has a mind of its own, without even the pitch intervening (as in asif's case), the ball starts swinging violently into the batsman.... He keep pulling his front foot in, but the ball like a guided missile finds the exact gap between his bat and pad and crashes into the MIDDLE STUMP with a cracking sound which echoed all over the groud....<erotic off> ask Asif to beat tht without using the grass, cracks and other insects on the pitch including Afridi's dance marks...
I seriously recommend that you once again watch Asif's ball to Laxman or Samrawera and compare it with Irfan's hat-trick ball to Yousuf....and if you genuinely believe that Irfan's ball nearly as good as Asif's then more power to you. You make a point about how Asif took advantage of the pitch....well let me remind you that this is the same pitch where PAK had declared after scoring 599/7 and right after the declaration M Asif came back and bowled equally as well as he did in the 1st innings. I would especially like to point out his 1st 3 deliverers to Sehwag where Viru was first beaten by an unplayable out swinger which was followed by a very close LBW shout and to top it all off was that 'unintentional' off cutter again. All of this on the pitch where Pakistan had just scored 600 runs.

Re: can druggies come clean ?? Dhondy makes a very good point, Shane Bond is the most talented fast bowler I've seen over the decade or more. It is far too early to even be suggesting Asif is among the top bowlers in the world currently. Any bowler can't be judged by his form over couple of years. Give him about 5 years or more and then we can even think about terming him as one of the best. Talented or not he has blundered very early in his career and in my eyes he is nothing more than a cheat. As for Warnie, he was a druggie all right but what he did right was to serve the sentence for about a year. As for Asif and Akthar it is sacrilege to let them off the hook after having been banned rightly in the first place by none other than the PCB. If they served the ban I wouldn't have had a problem seeing them bowl again. Now every wicket they take will be under scrutiny and injustice has prevailed in the Pakistan set up yet again. :shrug:

Re: can druggies come clean ?? Yup I agree with Warnie's involvement with match fixing, he should have been kicked out of the game for a while for his involvment with a bookie. However great he should not have been let off scott free. I can't fathom Warnie and Waugh continued to enjoy great career aftermath. Warnie was a cheat and that is something that can't be taken lightly. I cannot understand why some can give hard time to Azhar, Jadeja, Cronje but not to Warnie.

Yup I agree with Warnie's involvement with match fixing' date=' he should have been kicked out of the game for a while for his involvment with a bookie. However great he should not have been let off scott free. I can't fathom Warnie and Waugh continued to enjoy great career aftermath. Warnie was a cheat and that is something that can't be taken lightly. I cannot understand why some can give hard time to Azhar, Jadeja, Cronje but not to Warnie.[/quote'] Exactly..both him and Warne were genuine talents and CA tried to save their career by covering up the story but later it was revealed that both of them had admitted of match fixing.

Dhondy makes a very good point, Shane Bond is the most talented fast bowler I've seen over the decade or more.
That's just your opinion and i respect that....i personally feel that among the likes of Shoaib, Asif, Bond,Gul, Taylor etc Asif is the biggest talent so i guess let's just agree to disagree.
It is far too early to even be suggesting Asif is among the top bowlers in the world currently. Any bowler can't be judged by his form over couple of years. Give him about 5 years or more and then we can even think about terming him as one of the best. Talented or not he has blundered very early in his career and in my eyes he is nothing more than a cheat.
You are right that it's too early to say that he is a 'great' bowler...In fact after watching people like Kambli, Basit Ali, M Zahid and M Ngam fail in their careers i can't even predict how good M Asif will end up being but from what i have seen so far he 'seems' to have all the ingredients and credentials to be a great fast bowler.

You make a point about how Asif took advantage of the pitch....well let me remind you that this is the same pitch where PAK had declared after scoring 599/7 and right after the declaration M Asif came back and bowled equally as well as he did in the 1st innings. I would especially like to point out his 1st 3 deliverers to Sehwag where Viru was first beaten by an unplayable out swinger which was followed by a very close LBW shout and to top it all off was that 'unintentional' off cutter again. All of this on the pitch where Pakistan had just scored 600 runs.
Yeah yeah, whatever. We all know what was REALLY going on when Assif was "making the ball talk"...:lol:_39246641_sachin203.jpg

he 'seems' to have all the ingredients and credentials to be a great fast bowler.
jumping the gun.... Asif, inspite of Steroids, clocks 80 mph... he is a medium-pacer with some good off-breaks and leg-breaks... he is like Prasad when he first arrived on the scene...

You make a point about how Asif took advantage of the pitch....well let me remind you that this is the same pitch where PAK had declared after scoring 599/7 and right after the declaration M Asif came back and bowled equally as well as he did in the 1st innings. I would especially like to point out his 1st 3 deliverers to Sehwag where Viru was first beaten by an unplayable out swinger which was followed by a very close LBW shout and to top it all off was that 'unintentional' off cutter again. All of this on the pitch where Pakistan had just scored 600 runs.
Yeah yeah, whatever. We all know what was REALLY going on when Assif was "making the ball talk"...:lol:_39246641_sachin203.jpg
Yea...yea...taking the easy way out and totally ignoring the fact that it was the 2nd over of the innings....keep it up :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

Taling of talent and asif, well he is effective only on mine-fields
Another attention seeking comment.
You don't like to be told the truth do u......Go check urself and find how badly he fares on normal pitches..
Guest dada_rocks

Re: can druggies come clean ?? MIne-fields like karachi change charcetr from seesion to session.. Have seen so many pitches behaving like that first unplayable then easing out then again geting erratic. If u want to support the skill of dopey chucker aasif bring out his exploits on normal pitches..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: can druggies come clean ?? Theses thugs goose is cooked.. http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/273838.html The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) may be able to reinforce the ban against doping-tainted Pakistani pacemen Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif, the anti-doping head of the first tribunal said. "According to the WADA code they can apply for provisional suspension," barrister Shahid Hamid told AFP, quashing suggestions the pair were now in the clear. However, Hamid said Pakistan was obliged to follow WADA rules. "It is a fact that the Pakistan government signed the Copenhagen declaration in 2003, like other 186 governments, including 38 countries in Asia," he said. "The Pakistan government has paid to WADA the annual and subscription fee for the years 2006 and 2007. "This declaration, through culture and sports ministries, binds us to follow the WADA codes and under clause 13 of their codes, the WADA has the right of appeal against the decision of a national anti-doping commission whether it is done during the competition or out of competition."

MIne-fields like karachi change charcetr from seesion to session.. Have seen so many pitches behaving like that first unplayable then easing out then again geting erratic. If u want to support the skill of dopey chucker aasif bring out his exploits on normal pitches..
:lol: ....you are too much...So basically what you are saying is that the pitch changed character as soon as it saw 2 men walking in with a blue helmet...man it must have been a really smart pitch :lmao:
Guest dada_rocks

MIne-fields like karachi change charcetr from seesion to session.. Have seen so many pitches behaving like that first unplayable then easing out then again geting erratic. If u want to support the skill of dopey chucker aasif bring out his exploits on normal pitches..
:lol: ....you are too much...So basically what you are saying is that the pitch changed character as soon as it saw 2 men walking in with a blue helmet...man it must have been a really smart pitch :lmao:
ABhi bachche ho thora aur cricket dekho fir pata chalega pitch and soil science ke eccentricity..