Mumbai Indians official thread for IPL 2012

DomainK

Welcome Asterix to :mi: fan club....feel yourself at home.. You are one of few true fans...if i correctly recall u r only :mi: supporter beside Rajeev during CL...once :mi: reached semi lot of pretenders came out of holes..

Bambai just managed to save their asses yesterday from the minnow of the minnowest team of the tournament' date=' DC :hehe:[/quote'] We are slow starters..Just like the Indian team..We make heros out of unknown players and sometimes make a hash of the chase.. But we are getting there.. :proud:

Update: Upcoming 3 Match Thread openers finalised... MI VS RR Awarded to Pravin Kataria Home Match 4 - Mumbai 11 April 2012 | 8:00 PM MI VS DD Awarded to 1983-2011 Home Match 5 - Mumbai 16 April 2012 | 8:00 PM MI VS KXIP Awarded to littlemaster1982 Home Match 6 - Mumbai 22 April 2012 | 4:00 PM

There are very nice pictures to see I like all of. It's very interesting to see that Harbhajan can got IPL 5's trophy for Sachin. because he wants that so we will see to him. I hope that they can won this trophy. because the looks very good in this season so may be they will won.

Asterix chacha is our Mascot :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Even the Gods can't stop us from winning the IPL now
Mariyam..is there any possiblity to sort those two guys, Raydu & Suman..They are making the MI batting weak..Then you've to depend on Nohit, Franklin & Pollu..Then the tail starts.. Those 2 guys are not taking proper responsibilities..

Mariyam..is there any possiblity to sort those two guys, Raydu & Suman..They are making the MI batting weak..Then you've to depend on Nohit, Franklin & Pollu..Then the tail starts.. Those 2 guys are not taking proper responsibilities..
I don't think Rayudu is a bad player. He's a good player going through a lean patch now. In fact, he's done quite well in the CL. This Suman guy I have my doubts about. What we really need is Pollard to perform with the bat. Franklin is an average talent. We should try out Davy Jacobs ( wk + batsman) instead and make DK ( the WK, not the ex mascot) a regular fielder.

Davy Jacobs in place of Levy? Hmmm could be a possibility..Look, the foriegn player siwll contribute.. Our Domestic players are not stepping up. The batting is weak and all the teams know that. All they need is to win the toss and bat first and put pressure on MI during the chase..More often then not, MI struggles to chase even 130 runs.. That's primarily because These 2 Rayudu & Suman play very slow. The moment they've to accelerate, they perish leaving the job for Franklin or Pollu..

Sachin Tendulkar should be fit for April 16th game: Pollock MUMBAI: Sachin Tendulkar is likely to miss Wednesday's Indian Premier League game against Rajasthan Royals but cannot be ruled out of the entire tournament, Mumbai Indians' team mentor and bowling coach Shaun Pollock said on Tuesday. "It's a long tournament, so we give him every chance, every game to see if he will be fit. I am not sure about tomorrow, whether there will be enough time (for him to be fit). I think by the time the 16th game (against Delhi Daredevils here) comes around everything should be fine (with Tendulkar)," said Pollock at the pre-match media conference. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl-2012/news/Sachin-Tendulkar-should-be-fit-for-April-16th-game-Pollock/articleshow/12614112.cms
PS: TOI webpage ads sucks!! :mad:

What Franklin lacks in talent' date=' he makes up in temperament and steel. I love the guy.[/quote'] he is good to have in team...also he played few good cameos last year.. only connoisseurs understand all these nitty gritties of the game..

Guys' date=' batting isnt weak. Rayudu is not out of form, he's just had some tough luck. He'll do well today. Suman is "OK", rather play Yadav.[/quote'] Holybaba, I met Rayudu's wife and some relatives when I went for the game against PW. Nice people. I've become a fan of his ever since, even though his name sounds distinctly vulgar. I was in the grand stand too. Are you going for the game today? Ok, about our batting, let me rephrase. It isn't weak, but our openers (minus Sachin) have a poor strike rate. They have to be faster. I can't see us chasing a 170+ score. Right now our excellent bowling and fielding is masking our current batting deficiencies. If one day our bowling fails to click, and we have to chase a huge total, we'll be trouble.

There are very nice pictures to see I like all of. It's very interesting to see that Harbhajan can got IPL 5's trophy for Sachin. because he wants that so we will see to him. I hope that they can won this trophy. because the looks very good in this season so may be they will won.
Yes, they will buddy