Satyamev Jayate - Aamir Khan's first TV show

ViruRulez

Hopefully it would be a good show and can somewhat correct the way in which Indian TV is moving for the sake of TRPs. pvS9RKrgPy0 6cM6ZpSkYCw CGbnoUftzPs The promos are definitely non-flashy and looks quite different from other TRP hogging shows. He says it will touch every Indian's heart and connect well with all Indians of all ages and societies. It will also be telecast live in most Indian languages as well as English through Star TV's various channels. Interesting and would need to see how it pans out.

Hopefully it would be a good show and can somewhat correct the way in which Indian TV is moving for the sake of TRPs. The promos are definitely non-flashy and looks quite different from other TRP hogging shows. He says it will touch every Indian's heart and connect well with all Indians of all ages and societies. It will also be telecast live in most Indian languages as well as English through Star TV's various channels. Interesting and would need to see how it pans out.
how? :hmmm:

how? :hmmm:
Through their regional channels I suppose. For example, their South Indian channels for South Indian versions of the show, Bengali and Marathi channels for those languages and perhaps Star World for English version of the show. :idea: Not sure about it for sure but the CEO of Star India seemed to have mentioned it when he and Aamir mentioned first about the show.

live hoga?:omg:
Perhaps recorded hoga but it will be telecast at the same time in the regional languages too. This is the video on the official Starplus youtube channel where the Star India CEO mentions it: nTbzr9wFjIE It seems the show is already making waves. Yesterday, when I posted it there were only 50K views on the youtube video of the first promo and today, it has moved to 86K on searching youtube. Even most Indian movie promos do not make that amount of views in only 3-4 days. :--D

@Viru same doubt that beetle had. If it was live then how are they doing it in multiple languages?
It won't be live I suppose. It would be recorded from what I could comprehend from many of the videos. They also have included patriotic songs I suppose and Prasoon Joshi and Sukhwinder Singh are already working on it as I could see in some other videos on youtube. So, it will be perhaps dubbed in all the relevant local languages beforehand and given to the respective channels. The broadcasting would be simultaneous in all languages.
Usually the stuff Aamir promotes heavily is crap. Like Dhobi Ghaat, Peepli Live, Delhi Belly. This show looks promising but only time will tell.
Peepli Live crap. :facepalm: Dude do you have any idea of the reality of Indian journalism? I have been saying for long that Indian media is turning out to be one of the worst pillars of democracy now. Not only do all news channels "create news" for the sake of TRPs but many of them also demand and take money from the newsmakers for "changing public perception". And this goes with most Indian news channels be it national or regional and have heard a lot from people directly or indirectly affected by the same. Why do you think news channels become vultures on a person for a few days and then suddenly change stance out of the blue? Do you think they really think that a person/organization whom they are targeting 24/7 for quite sometime suddenly becomes a saint for them? Any literate person can also notice properly if you follow news channels for some time. BTW I have heard of many instances where they "refuse to show genuine news" unless the "victim gives them money" as those news are not TRP hogger on their own. If you think Indian media is good, then you need to rinse off your eyes with some logic and common sense to notice the reality. Never ever take anything at face value especially in case of news and always listen to all sides. Internet is far better medium for getting different angles on every news rather than believing on what mainstream media provides. Even youtube is a good source for news as you have video proofs too for a lot of them. Delhi Belly was an commercial adult film and perhaps he had repeated it for a few hundred times before the release. Having said that, Delhi Belly still had lesser sleaze than many of the so called family films have nowadays. Aamir is not a hypocrite and so, he repeated it so many times that only adults should watch and that too not with family. Other producers/actors would use sex in every aspect including their movie songs yet invite family audience to watch them. Dhobi Ghaat was an art film and only people who understand art films would have liked it. However, Dhobi Ghaat was never promoted that much (in fact perhaps the least promoted out of all Aamir films till date) and it was more of a "Kiran" movie rather than an Aamir movie.

Usually the stuff Aamir promotes heavily is crap. Like Dhobi Ghaat, Peepli Live, Delhi Belly. This show looks promising but only time will tell.
All three are awesome. They are not mainstream and may not appeal to someone who likes traditional bollywood but as movies they are very good and are very well made.