Satyamev Jayate - Aamir Khan's first TV show

ViruRulez

^ its not that we didn't know. But this isn't about us. It's to reach those people who think its fine to kill girls in the womb. Or who will grow up thinking its fine because that's what the people around them told them. Its about reframing what is acceptable in our society. Its a slow process but India has come a long way in eradicating so many social evils. People respond to such stimuli. So many people accepted widow remarriage only after Sholay showed them the humanity of a young widow in Jaya Bhaduri.
i didnt watched show...but did they showed whats the root cuase for killing girl child @ womb.... Also how poor were the participants and how many kids they already had..

^ watch the show. :nice:
I will do when i got time...now u watched show so u can give some details.. Because as i have seen in this country its not easy to chneg anything... Just take the example of Anna hazare... So if people strart to call this will improve things the dont know what to say

^one question...did u never realize India having these many problems before this show...i didnt watch show yet and dont care whats the motive.but it feels strange when people start to realize country have so many problems just becuase of a TV show...we all read such things daily in local news... What we do is different matter as after seeing/having enough problem in life people will be adjusted to them..
No I think again it is one of those inconsequential questions in order to procrastinate the core issues and ones feelings towards them. But to address it this once, yes I did, on a regular basis. But life can be an insular process and your immediate environment can insulate you from the world you live in. So, a reminder or a jolt is always appreciated. It may come from any medium. If the show happens to be one for anyone, it has served its purpose.

No I think again it is one of those inconsequential questions in order to procrastinate the core issues and ones feelings towards them. But to address it this once' date=' yes I did, on a regular basis. But life can be an insular process and your immediate environment can insulate you from the world you live in. So, a reminder or a jolt is always appreciated. It may come from any medium. If the show happens to be one for anyone, it has served its purpose.[/quote'] agree with jolt part..... But my question is we can judge the show after some time if we get a result,even minimal, or else it will be just another show.. Dont it comes in Hindi channels but here in south all the channels show a program where a Lady host a family show where they call both husband and wife and try to resolves issues or something... Just giving example becuase these kind of shows happen.. I have nothing against subjects of show as episodes go they may shoe even bigger problem which whole country faces...

I will do when i got time...now u watched show so u can give some details.. Because as i have seen in this country its not easy to chneg anything... Just take the example of Anna hazare... So if people strart to call this will improve things the dont know what to say
Watch the show when you get the time. :nice:

Amir addressing SriDevi as "Ma'm".. saala boodhi ghodi laal lagaam. He is just a year and few months younger than SriDevi.
Not only AK. I read SRK interview where he talked about Sri Devi and all through out the interview he was refering to her as M'aam. I think its the respect they have for her.

We all knew the issues. but did not know few thigns Even doctor those highly educated were killing girl childs. Did not know this was big industry Did not know child abuse was so big, 1 out of 2 childs is way too high, not sure I believe that. Good to see such shows for a change.

We all knew the issues. but did not know few thigns Even doctor those highly educated were killing girl childs. Did not know this was big industry Did not know child abuse was so big, 1 out of 2 childs is way too high, not sure I believe that. Good to see such shows for a change.
1 out of 2 seems a huge #. If basic spanking to discipline an uncontrollable kid is called abuse then I would say 100%.