Umpires go scotfree?

I knew it... Desis have no guts to fight if they are comfortable. If they had lost they would have made a statement or two. Now that we have won the match, we dont $#%##$% care about it anymore. How can we tolerate such a crappy umpiring from these bunch? GUYS, we have lost quite a few games because of this. Jhatka dena padegaaaaa.... Lets do something guys... are we just bunch of losers to just overlook any nonsense that they put up for us?

Every captain writes up a post-series report on umpiring. So if Dravid has the guts, he can call out Taufel and Howell and his grievances wouldn't go un-noticed - even though they might well fall on deaf ears. Ganguly gave umpires like Bucknor poor ratings after the Sydney test during India's tour of Australia.

Hey guys... can we not make a video of all these bad decisions and spread them all over with proper titles, scrolling messages inside the videos about the wrong decisions. Lets be creative, we are talking about cricket world and I am sure everyone, be it English or Australians or Pakistanis, they all will see these videos somewhere... If more these incidences happen we will have similar response. Once we have enough stuff gathered, as strong INDIAN CRICKET FANS, we will protest with ICC by sending emails and links to these videos and demand some clarifications on that... At least kuchh to karenge yaar..???:thumbs_up:

I think if each independence is looked as an individual occurrence then it doesnt appear to be alarming if we all put them together we will be able establish/prove a trend. If we start acting right now, we will have quite a significant evidences ready in the matter of year or two. Just have the data and facts ready...my two cents...

nahi yaar.. agar... he had used the same temperament for KP saying that i had a bad day and I gave him out then I would have let go. but they took action, third umpire and all the hassle for KP being given out but for Gangu???? nothing... SRT ko out diya... vaanda nahi. :wink_smile:. but Gangu ko???:angry_smile: