Germany criciticizes US - Saudi Arms Deal worth 20 Billion Dollar !

kumble_rocks

Same thing can be said about the guy in charge of USA. The nutjob you are talking about just barks whereas the nutjob I am talking about actually bites. 1 trillion dollars and counting down the drain courtesy fake war.
Actually, I don't think you can compare Bushy with President Mahmoud Nuttjob. I am not living in US but I feel, main difference is that President Nuttjob is driven by Ayatollah's ideology and actual control still lies in the hand of Ayatollahs. On top of that President Nuttjob strongly believes in the Cult of Hidden Imam and often claims that Imam Mahdi will appear when their situation will get "unbearable". So I agree with Dada_Rocks that President Nuttjob must be kicked out either through Amreeka bahadur or by their election. India will be in better position to maintain old relations with Iran once Nuttjob is ousted.

By the way you Canadian and English folks should be happy. Your currency is getting stronger by the minute :thumbs_up:
We are not very happy about that...Strong Loonie is bad for Canadian manufacturing/export sector. :thumbs_down:

Guest dada_rocks
Same thing can be said about the guy in charge of USA. The nutjob you are talking about just barks whereas the nutjob I am talking about actually bites. 1 trillion dollars and counting down the drain courtesy fake war.
he will be gone for sure

You are the biggest apologist of those clowns who denies in urface stats.
I've not denied any in-yor-face stats, i've merely exposed YOUR duplicity in interpreting stats- such as taking a 85% votes cast to mean 85% of people support the bill, without ANY data on what % of the voting population showed up for the polls. Nice try, hinduvta clown but your nonsense is fairly easy to expose.
I have no desire of recap here
A wise decision to bail out when there is still a chance.

Actually, I don't think you can compare Bushy with President Mahmoud Nuttjob. I am not living in US but I feel, main difference is that President Nuttjob is driven by Ayatollah's ideology and actual control still lies in the hand of Ayatollahs. On top of that President Nuttjob strongly believes in the Cult of Hidden Imam and often claims that Imam Mahdi will appear when their situation will get "unbearable". So I agree with Dada_Rocks that President Nuttjob must be kicked out either through Amreeka bahadur or by their election. India will be in better position to maintain old relations with Iran once Nuttjob is ousted.
I have no problem if Ahmedinijad gets kicked out. But will not serve any good because the Mullahs in Iran run the show like you mentioned.

I am not loving in US but I feel, main difference is that President Nuttjob is driven by Ayatollah's ideology and actual control still lies in the hand of Ayatollahs.
Ahmedinejaad is driven due to the same reason as Putin is today. The same reason as Hugo Chavez is. The reason is booming Oil and Natural Gas prices. Have you ever wondered as to why Chavez, Ahmedinejaad etc have become so vocal recently? A clue, check the impact of rising oil prices on their GDP. Now tell me who do you blame for rising oil price? Ahmedinejaad or President Bush? xxx

On top of that President Nuttjob strongly believes in the Cult of Hidden Imam and often claims that Imam Mahdi will appear when their situation will get "unbearable".
Not much different from Hindus or Buddhists who believe that Kalki or Maitreya will pop in when situation gets unbearable.

Guest dada_rocks

fake war: I know war in itself is an industry but sometimes people give little too much credence to this theory and every happenstance is somehow attributed to it. I am sure USA general might have done some good presentation on iran-threat to coax saudis into buying latest consignment. Don;t worry u guys sauds won;t be able to use any of those. Look at the bright side 20 billion dollar less in their kitty to be spent on rwahabi indoctrination around the world

So I agree with Dada_Rocks that President Nuttjob must be kicked out either through Amreeka bahadur or by their election.
if he is kicked out by foreign intervention, it is basically picking a fight for the sake of a figurehead- Ahmednijad has no real power- it lies with the guardian council. Ahmednijad is their chosen mouthpiece, thats all.

fake war: I know war in itself is an industry but sometimes people give little too much credence to this theory and every happenstance is somehow attributed to it. I am sure USA general might have done some good presentation on iran-threat to coax saudis into buying latest consignment. Don;t worry u guys sauds won;t be able to use any of those. Look at the bright side 20 billion dollar less in their kitty to be spent on rwahabi indoctrination around the world
:haha::haha::haha::haha: Funny post , this one !

Guest dada_rocks
I've not denied any in-yor-face stats, i've merely exposed YOUR duplicity in interpreting stats- such as taking a 85% votes cast to mean 85% of people support the bill, without ANY data on what % of the voting population showed up for the polls. Nice try, hinduvta clown but your nonsense is fairly easy to expose. A wise decision to bail out when there is still a chance.
That post is still lying there clown. On what basis u claimed there was not 100% particpation I at least showed the pariticpation in other dreary elction and hence extrap[olation in emotionally charged poll which deided the fate of naiton. U an idito otoh had nothging other than ur own BS. Even with the average 60% participation numbers of dreary votes if u look at the numbes who actually moved out of India u will find huge discrepancy hardly 5% moved even out of those. But for a bonafide idiot who started with 51:49 crap to see the sense while defending of his rop terrorist brothers is asking too much

Guest dada_rocks
Because this theory is far more credible in a capitalist mindset that rules America than your bull$hit.
No actually dope-heads lose ability to reason and can;t keep track of too much theoris so go for one size fits all kind of concept.:cantstop:

On what basis u claimed there was not 100% particpation I at least showed the pariticpation in other dreary elction and hence extrap[olation in emotionally charged poll which deided the fate of naiton.
On what basis ? On the basis that no election in history of mankind has had 100% turnout. And you did not present a SINGLE shred of evidence as to the participation levels on a district-by-district basis. I am glad you admit that your extrapolation is emotionally charged, hence the steaming pile of nonsense in your extrapolation.
But for a bonafide idiot who started with 51:49 crap to see the sense while defending of his rop terrorist brothers is asking too much
ROP terrorists are not my brothers- that is the typical kind of slander the ignorant hinduvta make. For your information, i am a buddhist and a former hindu- and i can take you, bheembhai and every one of you fundie hinduvta idiots together on any discussion about the Vedas or the Gita. Last time i quoted the most prominent hindu scholar of the last 200 years (Swami Vivekananda), you hinduvtas all ran away looking for shelter. Don't take lafraa on a religious topic with someone who knows your religion far better than you do.

No actually dope-heads lose ability to reason and can;t keep track of too much theoris so go for one size fits all kind of concept.:cantstop:
Which must make you a dopehead because you the one-theory fits all muslims concept. As per dope heads losing ability to reason- perhaps it is true but since you have not demonstrated the ability to refute my reason, it stands to reason then that my self-medicated diminished abilities still surpasses your level of cognition on these topics.

Jokes apart , even posters like GKD are seeing through this BS arms deal. I would really like you to come around and criticize this arms deal. If you don't , then I reserve the right to call you a Uncle Sam stooge .

Guest dada_rocks
Not much different from Hindus or Buddhists who believe that Kalki or Maitreya will pop in when situation gets unbearable.
How many of those have you seen. I know farting for the heck of it is ur calling card but do u have to be idiot all the time. How many buddhoist or hindus have u seen who believe in expediting the kalki or whatever by creating mayhem of hellish proportion. Here we are talking about a religious nut president not only believing that crap but going on offeinsive thinking even if iran gets shafted it's somehow good because mahadi will appear.

. If you don't , then I reserve the right to call you a Uncle Sam stooge
he is an uncle-Sam, uncle-Shalom stooge because he hates muslims. Its on record that he's defended terrorism that killed innocent civillians through bombing of hotels, poisoning of wells and eviction at gunpoint - simply because it happened mostly against his hated muslims.

In fairness I would say that even though CC suffers from mild Dhimmiculosis he does expose bad parts of Islam from time to time. Ok guys stop rear ending each other NOW! The smell of cr@p is getting ubearable :hysterical: