The Pune Warriors Victory Thread

Nova

Defending 130 odd was a great effort by Pune. Ganguly captained well onto to win the first match. Kartik and Rahul bowled kept up the pressure. Manish Pandey has been bogged down by the pressure in the recent times..He needs to rotate the strike early on. It was nice to see the warm gesture between Ganguly and Habhajan as they hugged after the match :icflove:

Good win for PW :two_thumbs_up: too bad it was against SRT's MI..I wish UV was also in the team..:(( Gangu da doin a gr8 job as a captain :two_thumbs_up: I don't give a damn about KXI Punjab Team anymore after they did not buy UV in the previous IPL auction :headshake:
too bad Under paaji ditching home team just for a Fav player

I don't give a damn about KXI Punjab Team anymore after they did not buy UV in the previous IPL auction :headshake:
Surprising post from an otherwise fervent Punjab supporter. The land and home comes before any player... paaji. :D

Good win for PW :two_thumbs_up: too bad it was against SRT's MI..I wish UV was also in the team..:(( Gangu da doin a gr8 job as a captain :two_thumbs_up: I don't give a damn about KXI Punjab Team anymore after they did not buy UV in the previous IPL auction :headshake:
Right. They ditched Yuvi the way KKR ditched Gangs :((

Surprising post from an otherwise fervent Punjab supporter. The land and home comes before any player... paaji. :D
IPL is not actually home representation - when your home is owned by a gang of goons just trying to make money.

IPL is not actually home representation - when your home is owned by a gang of goons just trying to make money.
You have a point Sirji. Anyway, I guess people support teams for various reasons... to each their own.