Maharshi CC-1981-- Please prove Kalki is Mentioned in Vedas/Upanishads

sandtest

I didntsay ordinary Indian Dharmics...i said the ones who actually BOTHERED TO READ the Gita/Vedas/Upanishads- it is chock full of Kalki avatar prophecies- from no less than krishna himself.
I am shocked with your above comments in US-Saudi arms deal thread. You claim to be a follower of Dharma and still spreading lies like those Islamic dawa giving madrassas/ evangelical-jihadis. Have they anytime approached you for conversion / soul-harvesting and told you that Kalki is mentioned in Vedas and Upanishads? Now prove where in the Vedas and Upanishads Kalki is mentioned.... I too have read Upanishads years back. They are such a beautiful scripture that only ask to "Self-realize' nothing More nothing less. And you distorted these Scriptures right here just to prove your point. Shame on you!

They are such a beautiful scripture that only ask to "Self-realize' nothing More nothing less.
I do not have a copy of the Upanishads with me- so i cannot give you precise quote about kalki off the top of my head...i will try to find a link to upanishads on the net but if i can't, then i cannot give you the precise quotes.

Guest dada_rocks
I do not have a copy of the Upanishads with me- so i cannot give you precise quote about kalki off the top of my head...i will try to find a link to upanishads on the net but if i can't' date=' then i cannot give you the precise quotes.[/quote'] When did u read any original text go ahead google it priest:hysterical:

He claims to be priest too and am sure he will fail in high-school sanskrit test.
I WAS...not am. Only thing you are sure of is your spiel being true- which unfortunately isn't. As i said- you can muster your collective hinduvta buddies and try to take me on the vedas/gita if you so dare- but the only consequence of that would be you'd be stripped utterly naked for being more muslim than dharmic in your thinking.

I do not have a copy of the Upanishads with me- so i cannot give you precise quote about kalki off the top of my head...i will try to find a link to upanishads on the net but if i can't' date= then i cannot give you the precise quotes.
Yess!! Yess!!...Please go and Find....I give you whole life time to do that. And yeah ask your Islamic Madrassas/Evangelicals to help you in this. You have only Upanishads, I challenge you even in Vedas kalki is NOT mentioned. My advise:---when you think about Dharma be aware that whatever Judeo-Christian-Islamic websites tell you is not correct.

And yeah ask your Islamic Madrassas/Evangelicals to help you in this.
Whats this tendency to label me as islamic/evangelicals when i have categorically said i am a buddhist and the board is proof enough of my aversion to Islam and Christianity, since i've openly dissed them both ? Perhaps you are a newbie here who should read up before you pick sides in an ideological debate.
My advise:---when you think about about Dharma be aware that whatever Judeo-Christian-Islamic websites tell you is not correct.
Son, you don't need to lecture me on dharma- trust me on that.
I challenge you even in Vedas kalki is NOT mentioned.
ofcourse not- which is why i said Gita/Vedas/Upanishads- as i said, i don't have the book at hand, so i covered my bases. The bottomline to my point, which you ARE missing- is that kalki avatar IS mentioned liberally through hindu holy books and anyone who's versed in them would know so.

To my limited understanding Kalki is ONLY mentioned in Vishnu Puran which was composed much later somehwre around 7th Century. CC-1981--- Do you even know what is meaning of "Kalki". It actually mean "Time"...so Kalki arrival is Nothing BUT End of TIME. Now understand this once and for all that End of TIME means "Advaita"...meaning you are ONE with Brahman....meaning everything is dissolved in Brahman. Kalki is NOT a Cult personality like Imam Mahdi if you will look at it through philosophical approach. But will you??

CC-1981--- Do you even know what is meaning of "Kalki". It actually mean "Time"...so Kalki arrival is Nothing BUT End of TIME
yes, i do know of KAL-ki. But it is mentioned in Avatar form, hence denoting personification of end of time- ie, one who heralds the end of time. if you want to take it even one step further, the concept of avatar is not of one descended from heavens directly but a manifestation of the avatar- ie, people BELIEVING it and someone hardcore enough to believe in it completely to convince themself that he/she is Kalki and gather a band of supporters.
Kalki is NOT a Cult personality like Imam Mahdi if you will l;ook at it through philosophical approach.
I never said it was a cult personality- atleast, not yet. But the Imam Mahdi cult personality developed out of the prophecies of the 'final man', just like the 'final man' exists in hindu philosophy and there is little preventing morons from hinduvta groups from starting a personality cult about him too. I said that in concept, kalki,maitreya, mahdi, etc. all share lot of commonalities.

Whats this tendency to label me as islamic/evangelicals when i have categorically said i am a buddhist and the board is proof enough of my aversion to Islam and Christianity, since i've openly dissed them both ? Perhaps you are a newbie here who should read up before you pick sides in an ideological debate.
I am sorry....never intended to offend you...But you quoted vedas/Upanishads that was just unbearable...it was much like evangelical e.g. Benny Hinn coming to India and preaching their Version of Dharma to win converts.

I am sorry....never intended to offend you...But you quoted vedas/Ipanishads that was just unbearable...it was much like evangelical e.g. Benny Hinn coming to India and preaching their Version of Dharma to win converts.
Okay-well if it makes you feel better, i've personally dissed benny hinn in Shantiniketan 7 years ago. He wasn't too pleased at getting dissed by a teenager- assumed me to be a desi illiterate since i deliberately conversed with his bengali interpreter before i unleashed a verbal torrent of English on his Hinn-ey at the expected 'you dumb indian illiterates dont know what you are talking about' opening. He walked away when he found out that not only i could speak English, i had 1480 on SATs and had applied to some IVY league universities and i was (at that time) well versed enough in the bible to quote it without reference ( thanks to the 3 years of forced catechism class twice a week for 1 hr sessions in my Don Bosco years). I am NOT fond of Islam or Christians or the whole abrahamic faith- but i don't take it out on the PEOPLE who follow it, since the real culprit is the demented philosophy while the people are nothing but victims of ignorance. And our reactionary hinduvta elements are far more muslim in their attitude than we'd want to believe, really.

^^ On a serious note neither Vedas nor Upanishads mention anything about Kalki. Even BhagwadGita never says explicitly about "Kalki" all it says is whenever their is complete loss of Dharma-- "I" will arrive --reference is that famous verse -- "Yada Yada hiddharmasya, Glanirbhavati Bharata" As I said before Kalki is mentioned in Puaranas (vishnu Puran) which are composed very late (after 7th century). IMHO--Puranas are NOt an authority in Sanatan Dharma. So your mentioning that Vedas/Upanishads/Puranas are chock full of Kalki is wrong. With this I rest the case. Good Night --- (it's late Night here).

^^ On a serious note neither Vedas nor Upanishads mention anything about Kalki. Even BhagwadGita never says explicitly about "Kalki" all it says is whenever their is complete loss of Dharma-- "I" will arrive --reference is that famous verse -- "Yada Yada hiddharmasya, Glanirbhavati Bharata" As I said before Kalki is mentioned in Puaranas (vishnu Puran) which are composed very late (after 7th century). IMHO--Puranas are NOt an authority in Sanatan Dharma. So your mentioning that Vedas/Upanishads/Puranas are chock full of Kalki is wrong. With this I rest the case. Good Night --- (it's late Night here).
Whopee ding its in the Puranas...as i said, i said Vedas/Upanishads/Gita etc to cover my bases- i don't remember the exact verse and i said so right off the bat. Regardless, it IS considered part of the dharma fold.

Kya kya nam ap loge CC ko denge? Maharishi Google Priest Google Ninja (I have copyright on that) Rabbai CC (I have copyright on that) Maulawi CC (I have copyright on that) :hysterical::dance:
Just call me God and be done with it. Atleast that way, you folks wouldn't have to keep inventing newer and newer praiseworthy words to describe me. :haha: