Maharshi CC-1981-- Please prove Kalki is Mentioned in Vedas/Upanishads

sandtest

Guest dada_rocks

I don't know what kind of memory u have but recalling chapter should not be a big deal.. Yes it's purana btw I find islamic site's desperation to prove muhd was kalki amusing.. they have changed the meaning of the word "Yash" to slave.. All these years I thought "Yash" was glory:hysterical:..

I don't know what kind of memory u have but recalling chapter should not be a big deal..
From 10 years ago without reading it *IS* a big deal to me. perhaps my memory IS going, since just about the only bad effect of pot is loss of short term memory.
I find islamic site's desperation to prove muhd was kalki amusing
Look, as i said before, cut them some slack. LOOK where the bible or the koran comes from okay ? Ancient Israel and medieval arabia. Ie, NONE of these two regions are cultural powerhouses from ancient times or a civilization. Dont hold them to the same standards as Dharmic philosophies or Daoism/confucianism/Shintoism- those are the products of CIVILIZATIONS that existed/still exist unbroken for the last 10,000 years at the least. Not some backwater barbarian land like the hot deserts of saudi or the barren lands of Israel squished between great civilizations like Egypt, Hittites and Mesopotamia. Hence their philosophy is cruder and relies on plagiarized Gods, avatars, philosophies and wisdom. But as in any plagiarized work, especially when it is the barbarian backwater plagiarizing the far more sophisticated civilizations, errors and incosistencies creep in- its like asking a high school student who's memorized 'A brief history of time' from Steven hawkins to explain the phenomena associated with the event horizon of a black hole- the guy, even though he's memorized the book, can only do so much before inconsistencies pop in because he's essentially plagiarizing Hawkins, not understanding hawkins. This is why Abrahamic faiths are such inconsistent steaming pile of nonsense- in the bible at one hand God ASKS you to go rape and pillage and genocide and on the other it proclaims that God is benevolent & just and throws in some CIVILIZED ideas of God in the middle..same with the Koran. This is my take on the difference between the Abrahamic school and the non-abrahamic schools: one came out of barbarism copying the civilized, the other came out of civilization DEVELOPING from barbarism and finding its own feet. This is why the muslims/christians are FORCED to try and identify their God with ours, their prophet with ours, build mosques on top of our holy sites ( be it Ayodhya or Jerusalem) and convert ancient Inca/Mayan buildings into cathedrals. They are poorest of the poor spiritually so they are forced to plagiarize to placate their ego. That is my take on it.

Holy crap, you really are a compulsive liar CC. - Priest! - Music expert! - Archeological expert! Ive never heard such **** since I was at school - people usually learn to lie well pretty early in their lives - here is a hint - the trick is to not go over the top CC - claiming you are a ****ing expert in something to win an argument is about as over the top as you can go. There are like a thousand online copies of the Vedas, so dont talk **** about not being able to find references - basically you were talking out of your ****ing ass as usual. Buddhist my ass - grand keyboard wizard! Well, you are on my block list now - first time ive done that.

Guest dada_rocks

I actually had thought about giving CC simple high-school level sanskrit exam but then changed my idea. I will let him remain priest for the time being.:hysterical:

- Priest! - Music expert! - Archeological expert!
never claimed to be archaeological expert- i said i understood radio-carbon dating better than most archaeologists you hold as your gurus do. Which is not a tall claim really- an engineer is FAR better equipped to understand all there is to know about isotope decay than an arts student who's taken one or two crash-courses in radio-carbon dating like the archaeologists do. As for priest- i've explained this and you will find that in bengali brahmin families, it is NOT uncommon for a brahmin boy to be a priest for a few years (in my case it was just over a year before i tossed my upanayan in the ganges) after their threading (upanayan) ceremony. Didnt do anything grand like a marriage or a death ceremony or someone else's upanayan either- just the simple stuff like naming ceremony, house-entrance ceremony etc. For music- i have said that my only basis for understanding music is my mother, who is a professional singer in India in Rabindrasangeet. She has her own website too but i won't give it out since she lists our home number in kolkata as her contact #. I dunno where you got the 'liar' from- maybe it is your ego talking. Nothing more than your hurt from me pooh-pooing your IDEA of historical analysis, which is rooted in the western concept of history.
Well, you are on my block list now - first time ive done that.
Matters not to me.

I actually had thought about giving CC simple high-school level sanskrit exam but then changed my idea.
As long as its written in bengali, i am fine with it- since bengali brahmins use bengali script for their sanskrit intonations.

Guest dada_rocks
From 10 years ago without reading it *IS* a big deal to me. perhaps my memory IS going, since just about the only bad effect of pot is loss of short term memory. Look, as i said before, cut them some slack. LOOK where the bible or the koran comes from okay ? Ancient Israel and medieval arabia. Ie, NONE of these two regions are cultural powerhouses from ancient times or a civilization. Dont hold them to the same standards as Dharmic philosophies or Daoism/confucianism/Shintoism- those are the products of CIVILIZATIONS that existed/still exist unbroken for the last 10,000 years at the least. Not some backwater barbarian land like the hot deserts of saudi or the barren lands of Israel squished between great civilizations like Egypt, Hittites and Mesopotamia. Hence their philosophy is cruder and relies on plagiarized Gods, avatars, philosophies and wisdom. But as in any plagiarized work, especially when it is the barbarian backwater plagiarizing the far more sophisticated civilizations, errors and incosistencies creep in- its like asking a high school student who's memorized 'A brief history of time' from Steven hawkins to explain the phenomena associated with the event horizon of a black hole- the guy, even though he's memorized the book, can only do so much before inconsistencies pop in because he's essentially plagiarizing Hawkins, not understanding hawkins. This is why Abrahamic faiths are such inconsistent steaming pile of nonsense- in the bible at one hand God ASKS you to go rape and pillage and genocide and on the other it proclaims that God is benevolent & just and throws in some CIVILIZED ideas of God in the middle..same with the Koran. This is my take on the difference between the Abrahamic school and the non-abrahamic schools: one came out of barbarism copying the civilized, the other came out of civilization DEVELOPING from barbarism and finding its own feet. This is why the muslims/christians are FORCED to try and identify their God with ours, their prophet with ours, build mosques on top of our holy sites ( be it Ayodhya or Jerusalem) and convert ancient Inca/Mayan buildings into cathedrals. They are poorest of the poor spiritually so they are forced to plagiarize to placate their ego. That is my take on it.
Good post from CC, I don't get to say this too often . Truce for today mian.:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
As long as its written in bengali' date=' i am fine with it- since bengali brahmins use bengali script for their sanskrit intonations.[/quote'] I knew it, sanskirt to sankrit mein hi likhayega na ye bengali script kya hota hai.. ab tum geeta maangoge bengali script mein.. :giggle:.. original source se parha karen.

sanskirt to sankrit mein hi likhayega
There is no such thing as 'sanskrit to sanskrit mein hi likhayega' - FYI, sanskrit from Ashoka's period was written in Pali script. And sanskrit can be written in Bengali, hindi, gujrati,marathi,tamil-anything. Because sanskrit is the LANGUAGE and the script is merely the depiction of language. next time you go to a brahmin pujaari in areas of India where hindi isnt the common spoken lanauge, CHECK the books they are reading out of- if he is a gujju, the gita he is holding is written in gujrati, if he is bengali, it is written in bengali, etc etc.
original source se parha karen.
Agar original source se parhenge to das hazaar mein se ek admi se shayad woh original script parha jaa sake.

I shouldnt be looking at your blocked posts I know, but FFS............ 'Pali script'! LMFAO Dont you mean 'Brahmi script' :hysterical:
Err yes..thanks for the correction. I used the term pali script because most of buddhist works are written in brahmi ( pre-Mahayana) and the pali cannon is in brahmi, with buddhists often using pali and brahmi interchangably. But i realize that it isnt accurate- old habits, more or less. PS: I know the archeology comment rankles a history-buff like you but really, next time, pop into your nearest university an see the curriculum prescribed to archaeology undergrad and post-grad degrees. then note how much science they do ( very litle- 3-4 crash-courses in science thrown in midst of their arts degree). Then note how much sciences (specifically, physics) and electrical engineer does and then form a balanced opinion on who can teach whom about radio-carbon dating, its limitations and its conclusions. Trust me- even if i had graduated with a C average, i'd be more than qualified to TEACH those archaeologists about RCD. Not just me, most people here who've done sciences and taken any nuclear physics can- RCD happens to be in *MY* side of the court-no archaeologist has authority over an engineer when it comes to sciences, its applications and its conclusions, i am sorry to say.

Guest dada_rocks
There is no such thing as 'sanskrit to sanskrit mein hi likhayega' - FYI, sanskrit from Ashoka's period was written in Pali script. And sanskrit can be written in Bengali, hindi, gujrati,marathi,tamil-anything. Because sanskrit is the LANGUAGE and the script is merely the depiction of language. next time you go to a brahmin pujaari in areas of India where hindi isnt the common spoken lanauge, CHECK the books they are reading out of- if he is a gujju, the gita he is holding is written in gujrati, if he is bengali, it is written in bengali, etc etc. Agar original source se parhenge to das hazaar mein se ek admi se shayad woh original script parha jaa sake.
fir pandit kahlane ke liye wo zaroori hai har koi pandit nahin ho sakta..I get u most of the pandits are crap whenver I sit on some pooja pandit dicates me mantra half ofthe tie I keep poking him because they seem to have no clue what are they talking aboutna grammar ka thikana na sandhi vichched ka gyna jahan marji wahn se kaat dete hain sanuktakhsar ko..

fir pandit kahlane ke liye wo zaroori hai har koi pandit nahin ho sakta
No, it is not zaroori- the oldest available texts are in brahmi/pre-brahmi script. Something that even your swamiji maharaj from your global hindu sect cannot read.
I keep poking him because they seem to have no clue what are they talking aboutna grammar ka thikana na sandhi vichched ka gyna jahan marji wahn se kaat dete hain sanuktakhsar ko
never had any such complaints. And somehow, i doubt you are capable of interrupting a pandit, even a fake one, given how little you know about hinduism. For someone who's done Harivansh Rai bachchan for class-10, trust me, sandhi vichched is not a hard ask. Only reason i said that give me a bengali written sanskrit is because archaic bengali ( suddho-bhaasha) is the CLOSEST living relative of ancient sanskrit in terms of pronounciation and inflections and some of the devnagari words i'd be stumped over since they've deviated significantly from sanskrit pronounciation.

Guest dada_rocks

Rahen do mian bengali mein sanskrit parhte ho.. banki ke priesthodo claim kahin aur karna.. From now on ur credibility in matters of scripture goes further down the drain.. I bet u have no idea of vibhakti vachan kaal whatever translator farted becomes scripture for you.. suggestion don't tell anyone u have no knowldege of sanskrit but u call urself pandit..they will laugh u out of the town.

Rahen do mian bengali mein sanskrit parhte ho.. banki ke priesthodo claim kahin aur karna..
hindi me parne se to behatar hai...kyooki suddho-bhaasha bengali sanskrit ke sabse nikat haye.
From now on ur credibility in matters of scripture goes further down the drain..
try me, mate...thats all i gotto say...you are the one exposing your ignorance about sanskrit...as if reading sanskrit in devnagari is any better than reading sanskrit in bengali..hahahahaha. Saale..hindi ne script ek rakkha lekin batein kafi alag kar li...bangali me sanskrit ki baate hindi se zada nazdeek haye..lekin hamari script thoree different haye..thats all.
suggestion don't tell anyone u have no knowldege of sanskrit but u call urself pandit..they will laugh u out of the town.
I have a topical knowledge in it- but gathering from your post pooh-poohing about what script it is written it, i can easily say that you have ZERO concept of sanskrit. FYI, closest living language to sanskrit is bengali- deal with that please.We may write it slightly differently- but the language is closer to sanskrit than hindi is...kapische ?

Just call me God and be done with it. Atleast that way, you folks wouldn't have to keep inventing newer and newer praiseworthy words to describe me. :haha:
You know how low my views on god are. If you like being insulted then sure I will call you god :dance::hysterical:

I am shocked with your above comments in US-Saudi arms deal thread. You claim to be a follower of Dharma and still spreading lies like those Islamic dawa giving madrassas/ evangelical-jihadis. Have they anytime approached you for conversion / soul-harvesting and told you that Kalki is mentioned in Vedas and Upanishads? Now prove where in the Vedas and Upanishads Kalki is mentioned.... I too have read Upanishads years back. They are such a beautiful scripture that only ask to "Self-realize' nothing More nothing less. And you distorted these Scriptures right here just to prove your point. Shame on you!
who is this Kalki character and whats his business?

who is this Kalki character and whats his business?
An incarnation of Lord Vishnu as per Vishnu Puran (scripture written much later than vedas/Upanishads). Kalki is yet to arrive and as per puran He will arrive at the end of Kaliyuga. Kalki name itself means "end of TIME" What is interesting is as compared to Hindus, Islamists and evagelicals are much more interested in Kalki avatar because suddenly they found this Puran as a potential tool to win converts. So Islamists claim that Mo was Kalki and Evangelicals Jesus as Kalki. Some of them even don't know the difference bewteen Puran and Vedas/Upanishads. And CC1981 followed their path and went on claiming that Vedas/Upanishad/Gita is chockfull of Kalki.