Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

I Suppose Umesh bowled 144.7K fastest and Dinda touched 143K and possibly have been the best Indian till now. VK has not even touched 136K Sudhindra is 132K as fastest of his. Harshal patel looked good though was 133 as fastest. Gony was DISAPPointing and slow( under 131K) Bhubhanesh and PK were too slow and PK ws very Bad Harmeet is 120K bowler- I never thot he wud be so slow. Samuels bowled a 113K spin....oooh a spinner and pacer nearly at same pace.

We are talking the truth- Nothiing to be embarassed about, actually we r feeling good about Umesh and Dinda and actually this may clarify that PK is rubbish. Zak will bounce back well soon..possibly he wasn't too fit now.
Zak was bowling fast from ball 1, his fastest was 141 and he numerous no of times was around 138 k. Gony took some time to warm and he is also coming out of injury. His 3rd over was good where he bowled 143.8, 141 and 138.5. Though Gony performed really badly Nechim was not looking good in his 1st match and was bit down. Umesh has already proved himself in international. And so far, it is evident that all the Kumars are trundlers, PK, VK , BK.

Zak was bowling fast from ball 1, his fastest was 141 and he numerous no of times was around 138 k. Gony took some time to warm and he is also coming out of injury. His 3rd over was good where he bowled 143.8, 141 and 138.5. Though Gony performed really badly Nechim was not looking good in his 1st match and was bit down. Umesh has already proved himself in international. And so far, it is evident that all the Kumars are trundlers, PK, VK , BK.
VK has the capability to bowl 138 to 141 K- his line n length at that pace will be great. Ysterday his fastest was 135.6 , correct me if I got it wrong. Good to know Zak was around 140

I Suppose Umesh bowled 144.7K fastest and Dinda touched 143K and possibly have been the best Indian till now. VK has not even touched 136K Sudhindra is 132K as fastest of his. Harshal patel looked good though was 133 as fastest. Gony was DISAPPointing and slow( under 131K) Bhubhanesh and PK were too slow and PK ws very Bad Harmeet is 120K bowler- I never thot he wud be so slow. Samuels bowled a 113K spin....oooh a spinner and pacer nearly at same pace.
Trivedi bowling at 109K- EMBRASSING