Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Amit singh bowling 129K though getting wickets but bowling like this will get wickets in T 20 only where batters just Slog Why is varun rahul shukla shammi and vrv not playing now
Amit Singh is good limited overs bowler. Though I am not backing him for a spot in the Indian team. But atleast he can defintely play for his franchise. This is what IPL is all about giving chances to domestic players. Though, He is not about pace at all. Varun Aaron is still injured, Rahul Shukla is a complete unknown commodity to be included ahead of all other seniors in the team like - Malinga, RP, Munaf, Nechim, Johnson, Clint Mckay, Franklin. So to make a place above all these seniors will be very difficult for Rahul. Shami Ahmed will play soon. VRV is not in any team as yet. His name is nowhere.

Gony is still raw. But his bowling can develop only in FC cricket' date=' not in IPL. Last IPL season even Steyn was smashed all around the ground-doesn't mean he is crap.[/quote'] Raw? IIRC I heard the same thing 4 years back when he played in IPL for Chennai.

Gony is still raw. But his bowling can develop only in FC cricket' date=' not in IPL. Last IPL season even Steyn was smashed all around the ground-doesn't mean he is crap.[/quote'] i dont have any hopes on gony :headshake:

Yeah agree, Nehra bowling well and good pace. I always found it a joke he was omitted from our ODI team since wc considering the gutter level seamers we have been playing. Selectors dont want to choose him as they didnt offer him a contract and now dont want to go back due to embarassment.