Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Indian Pacers Fastest Ball ( TOP 5 Bowlers ) Umesh Yadav - 151.56 Parvinder Awana - 151.05 Veer Pratap Singh - 150.85 Varun Aaron 149.65 L. Balaji 148.37 Best Economy ( Top 5 Bowlers ) Praveen Kumar - 6.79 Siddharth Trivedi - 7.34 R. P. Singh - 7.41 Parvinder Awana - 7.54 Umesh yadav - 7.55 Strike Rate ( Top 5 Bowlers ) Parvinder Awana - 15.52 L. Balaji - 16.00 A. Dinda - 16.00 Munaf Patel - 18.66 Yo Mahesh - 18.66

:proud: one pacer having a off day is fine but two fast bowler who are also being part of national team could not buy more than one wicket is just pathetic :wall:
When Gayle bats 20 overs, you know bowlers are bound to go for runs, but still they didnt bowl as bad as the figures suggest.

Fastest Ball ( TOP 5 Bowlers ) Umesh Yadav - 151.56 Parvinder Awana - 151.05 Veer Pratap Singh - 150.85 Varun Aaron 149.65 L. Balaji 148.37
Are you serious?:haha: Awana's fastest ball was around 147, Veer Pratap's 143, Balaji cant cross 140, most around 135K.

When Gayle bats 20 overs' date=' you know bowlers are bound to go for runs, but still they didnt bowl as bad as the figures suggest.[/quote'] yadav started off well with a maiden against gayle i wanted kohli to thrash our bowlers i thaught gayle loved trudlers more but he proved me wrong by thrashing phaast bowlers equally

awana seem to be bowling very well ,didnt get to see the dharmashala match ,how did he bowl in the end overs did he bowl the yorkers well ? was the pitch helping pacers or was it like in the previous seasons ?
it was pretty good for pacers but like chennai bowlers showed u still need skill to trouble batsmen :winky: he didn't bowled many yorkers but got consistent good carry bravo was beaten by extra bounce multiple times and no yorkers in this match but i have seen him bowl full and straight in earlier matches :dontknow:

yadav started off well with a maiden against gayle i wanted kohli to thrash our bowlers i thaught gayle loved trudlers more but he proved me wrong by thrashing phaast bowlers equally
As I said, his touches can go for sixes and with pace there is always danger of pace being used especially this kind of track where there was not much pace and bounce in the wicket. He didnt thrash Yadav and Aaron like he did to Russel and Pathan. His most runs against them came by slashes and pushes, not as dominant and he also defended them quietly quite a lot to feast on others. More importantly, Kohli scored more boundaries on Aaron and Yadav than Gayle, both tried to bowl yorkers to Kohli several times and Kohli is master of playing that length. He just flicks those yorker lengths to boundary through midwicket.

As I said' date=' his touches can go for sixes and with pace there is always danger of pace being used especially this kind of track where there was not much pace and bounce in the wicket. He didnt thrash Yadav and Aaron like he did to Russel and Pathan. His most runs against them came by slashes and pushes, not as dominant and he also defended them quietly quite a lot to feast on others. More importantly, Kohli scored more boundaries on Aaron and Yadav than Gayle, both tried to bowl yorkers to Kohli several times and Kohli is master of playing that length. He just flicks those yorker lengths to boundary through midwicket.[/quote'] i dont mind some one like kohli playing well them it would be only fair contest if he plays against them in test :winky:

it was pretty good for pacers but like chennai bowlers showed u still need skill to trouble batsmen :winky: he didn't bowled many yorkers but got consistent good carry bravo was beaten by extra bounce multiple times and no yorkers in this match but i have seen him bowl full and straight in earlier matches :dontknow:
There was no need to bowl yorkers on that pitch, short of length deliveries were troubling the batsman.

He was the leading wicket taker for Delhi Daredevils, and was the eighth highest wicket taker in the whole tournament by taking sixteen wickets in eleven matches in the first edition of the Indian Premier League, he joinesd csk in 2012 season and gave 22 runs vs kxip in one match,he is often regarded as one of the worlds worst bowlers,if there were razzies for ipl yo mahesh would bag all of them,yo mahesh is the worst bowler of all time. Yo Mahesh was single handedly responsible for his team Chennai SuperKings losing the final league game against Kings XI Punjab in IPL 5 - his poor bowling led to Chennai losing the final critical game and struggling to reach the playoffs of IPL5. Its a mystery how the Chennai captain MS Dhoni picked Yo Mahesh for this very critical game ahead of Shatab Jakati who has been doing an excellent job in tandem with R.Ashwin for the Chennai SuperKings.
Some frustated CSK fan wrote this on Yo Mahesh wiki page. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

There was no need to bowl yorkers on that pitch' date=' short of length deliveries were troubling the batsman.[/quote'] i know...! :mad: i have seen this guy bowl fuller too if pitch helped he is pretty good ...def can be our 3rd seamer when we tour abroad

Some frustated CSK fan wrote this on Yo Mahesh wiki page. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

looks like written by vvvvslaxman but its even big mystery why you reading his wiki pages

That is some fan following lol . Ny niece told me they celebrate IPL like Diwali. She never followed test or ODI. Come IPL they all go crazy. Female following is huge in Chennai. Some take it way too seriously.