Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

DD don't think anyone take IPL as seriously as you lol. You think everything goes on there is freaking real and believe totally.. :cantstop:
i dont believe everything :winky: but why can't i take it seriously :idunno:

looks like written by vvvvslaxman but its even big mystery why you reading his wiki pages
Was just checking his FC average. went to wiki rather than Cricinfo. :haha: Zak's last delivery in his 4th over was 141+.

DD vs. K11P Umesh -- fastest 148.8 k, lots of deliveries between 143 k and 147.5 k. Today he bowled wonderfully on a helpful track. He bowled to a plan, got his outswingers going, sometimes seamed the ball, got steep bounce , tried to bowl good length around the off-stump, and bowled some bouncers and yorkers as well. The major difference that I see in the last 2 innings is that Umesh is trying to bowl to a plan --at high pace rather than the random deliveries he was bowling in the rest of IPL. 3 for 19 in 4 overs, first 3 overs in his opening spell -- 3 for 4 ... wow. Aaron -- fastest 148.1 k, lots of deliveries between 143 k and 147.5 k. Aaron seemed to be sick today. He was not his usual self but still bowled decently with an economy of around 6 per over. Bowled some yorkers but got less bounce than he normally does.