Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Awana looks to be sharp. Unfortunately they didn't show the speed' date=' but must have been in the mid to high 130s. As he plays more, he will bowl quicker, have seen him bowl 140+ spells in FC cricket.[/quote'] looked to be bowling in 128-133 to me :P

Awana looks to be sharp. Unfortunately they didn't show the speed' date=' but must have been in the mid to high 130s. As he plays more, he will bowl quicker, have seen him bowl 140+ spells in FC cricket.[/quote'] Looked decent hitting the deck hard. He needs to go to WI with A team.

Really really hate MI for this. Nechim should have been getting games , if he was playing for Punjab. Already have Malinga , Munna, RP Swing and Mitchel Johnson. :finger:
Nechim, kulkarni, rahul shukla all three warming the benches, could easily have played for DC and PKxi.

Looked around 135' date=' must be nervous too, cant go all out and spray the ball too start.[/quote'] ya i think he is bowling in lower 130's now i dont know the reason but on green track if he was bowling near 1140 he would ve gotten much more carry and pace dont forget abt the pitch he is playing on

Yes- where is Shammi Sudeep and others why trying Nuwan and yo mahesh. Instead of Sudeep
I heard so many names before IPL started - Shami, Nechim, Aaron, Suyal, Awana etc. and so far the results have been under-whelming to say the least. Don't tell me the franchises are saving these gems for knockouts or latter part of the tourney. We only have 2 genuine pacers - Ishant and Umesh - but they need to learn how to be more consistent and learn to have a better control on their line & length. Other than these two there's Zak who won't be around for long and then there are retreads like Munaf, Nehra etc. There's not even a single half-decent option coming through at the moment which is a bit worrying. Forget pacers I don't even see a spinner coming through or even a mystery bowler like Mendis, or a pacer who has variety and can bowl yorkers/slower ones/slower bouncers/change ups etc. to curtail run scoring at the death. In effect we haven't unearthed a wkt taker or even a death bowler so far :((