Regarding IPL Match Thread Creation | Saurav01 wins the IPL final thread - gives it to gaurav92

Malcolm Merlyn

Mumbai Indians :mi: Mascot: - Asterix Official Thread: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=280863 Here are upcoming matches played in Mumbai & Match Thread Allocations: Sun Apr 29 Allotted to Ram 40th match - Mumbai Indians v Deccan Chargers Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Sun May 6 Allotted to pravinkataria 49th match - Mumbai Indians v Chennai Super Kings Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Wed May 9 Allotted to Laaloo 54th match - Mumbai Indians v Royal Challengers Bangalore Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai

Mumbai Indians :mi: Mascot: - Asterix Official Thread: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=280863 Here are upcoming matches played in Mumbai & Match Thread Allocations: Sun Apr 29 Allotted to Ram 40th match - Mumbai Indians v Deccan Chargers Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Sun May 6 Allotted to pravinkataria 49th match - Mumbai Indians v Chennai Super Kings Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Wed May 9 Allotted to Laaloo 54th match - Mumbai Indians v Royal Challengers Bangalore Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
You are only the adhoc mascot.Not full mascot. You can allocate mathc threads not sell them. So the thread for Apr 29 is not approved.

You are only the adhoc mascot.Not full mascot. You can allocate mathc threads not sell them. So the thread for Apr 29 is not approved.
Bhai.. I'm full mascot now... This is the only match I was forced to sell..There were no takers of this match after announcing number of times, so I thought of auctioning off. I'm not even using the money generated. So there's no hidden agenda on my part except that I wanted to allocate this match and also wanted some fun for everybody.. You can blame me if I auction off more match threads (which I'll not)...

Bhai.. I'm full mascot now... This is the only match I was forced to sell..There were no takers of this match after announcing number of times, so I thought of auctioning off. I'm not even using the money generated. So there's no hidden agenda on my part except that I wanted to allocate this match and also wanted some fun for everybody.. You can blame me if I auction off more match threads (which I'll not)...
I am willing to approve the thread if half the auction amount is shared with me.How will the 3.5billion be used?