Suggest a good food joint around Gulmohar Park, Delhi

Prakat

Pravin' date=' if you can meet SJ and prove that he exists...I will donate all my ICF$$ to you...but I'll bet he will make some excuses and not end up meeting you since he doesn't exist[/quote'] :hmmm: you are on!

Dude, hauz khas village !! Out of The Box (OTB), Boheme, TLR, Gray Garden etc best place to be:two_thumbs_up: Incase you want some special chaah, then also there is this chotaaa roof top cafe 'thadi'!! Bas hauz khas village pohanch jao, you ll love it :nice: EDIT: have a look at these, and see what khana will you like

Dude, hauz khas village !! Out of The Box (OTB), Boheme, TLR, Gray Garden etc best place to be:two_thumbs_up: Incase you want some special chaah, then also there is this chotaaa roof top cafe 'thadi'!! Bas hauz khas village pohanch jao, you ll love it :nice: EDIT: have a look at these, and see what khana will you like
That's more places than I'm going to be able to visit but I'll be sure to check out Hauz Khas village and see what strikes our fancy! :two_thumbs_up: Checked the link. Kunzum :icflove: