ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

how can anyone include jaddu in their team based on this IPL performance:hmmmm: & ashwin :hysterical: in this IPL [table=head;sort=4]name | matches | wickets | RPO R Ashwin | 10 | 5 | 6.43 bhajji | 9 | 5 | 6.97 [/table] & bhajji can run too:giggle:
No other decent spin no-rounder has emerged, jaddu pips both ashwin and bhajji in terms of fielding and batting to an extent.
Sehwag Rahane Raina Yuvi(If he is fit at that time) Kohli Rohit Dhoni R Sharma/Ashwin Zak/Munaf(If Zak is fit, then it has to be him) Yadav Dinda
based on IPL Gambhir will find a place..whether opening or No 3 will defend..and Kohli may have to fight with Rohit for a place
bcz someone has lead our bowling and still he is our best off spinner & a good slogger.
Why does he have to lead our bowling? Are other 300 Indian bowlers dead? Dart after dart on the leg side is not going to work in international cricket against international batsmen. Best off spinner indeed, why do we need off spinners and how much better is he than Ashwin? Harbhajan has done absolutely nothing of note to deserve his place in the team
Send a group of n00bs led by Gambhir or Kohli
My n00bs XI: Rahane Mandeep Singh Gambhir (capt) Rayudu (wkt) Pandey Manyank Agarwal Bubba Kumar Nadeem Awana Veer Pratap Singh Abu Neechim Subs: Saurab Tiwari, Rahul Sharma, Iqbal Abudllah, Manoj Tiwary, Unmukt Chand
My n00bs XI: Rahane Mandeep Singh Gambhir (capt) Rayudu (wkt) Pandey Manyank Agarwal Bubba Kumar Nadeem Awana Veer Pratap Singh Abu Neechim Subs: Saurab Tiwari, Rahul Sharma, Iqbal Abudllah, Manoj Tiwary, Unmukt Chand
Saurabh tiwary. :hysterical:

How's this: Rahane Gambhir Kohli Rohit Raina Flathappa/any old idiot cowlasher who has a spare pair of gloves Irfan Ashwin Rahul Sharma Aaron Yadav Aaron, The Bengal Kangaroo, another idiot cowlasher, Iqbal Abdulla, Manoj Tiwary/Mandeep Singh

i vill put the names and i can guarantee that the lineup, barring injury, will most likely be: sehwag gambhir kohli rohit raina dhoni irfan ashwin rahul umesh some other bowler jadeja will still be part of the squad, yusuf wont make it because of his sucky IPL. i'm not against picking jadeja, he is a great fielder and his bowling can be good on surfaces that turn since this one is in sri lanka, it should be a pretty competitive team and the timing helps as well because it isn't right after the IPL. good fielding unit as well, probably the best one if you put jadeja in there. that 'some other bowler' could be a weak link the guy that really holds india back is dhoni. he sucks as a t20 batsman, cant do what he does in odis because he takes too long to get set. unfortunately, CSK cheeka likes to hold dhoni's nuts in his mouth, so there is zero chance of him being dropped. we basically need to hope that dhoni doesnt screw anything up with his batting and that the top order keeps him out of the game

expectations will be really low, and thats fair enuff cos india have sucked at t20 since 2009 but i really think that team has a good chance. the tournament isnt being played right after the IPL, its in september (ala 2007) so thats favourable and the team has a powerful batting lineup and a quality fielding unit. if gambhir or somebody other than bhoni was captain, i'd be seriously confident