ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

What's his pace like? Late 130s-Early 140s with outswing?
He is a fast medium bowler speed between 135-145, mainly stays in high 130s and swing the ball away beautifully. His bowling action is made for a fantastic out swing bowler. It was one of the best spell of bowling I saw on Indian pitches in that match. Opposition batsmen were mesmerized and had not clue. Still, I wont say he is already world class because you don't know until plays at international stage, but he certainly looked to have the ingredients to become a test strike bowler and he was very consistent and accurate too.

I think its critical to open with sehwag and rahane given their form. Gambhir is in form as well at three. Dhoni will obviously keep and kohli is the new golden boy so the top five is essentially set. Probably rohit or jadeja as well. No idea who should go for the bowlers. Umesh probably given the great year DD are having and maybe Zaheer for his experience and guile. Spinners.....Hmmm not too keen on Bhajji now cant buy a wicket....Ashwin is slow fat hmmm. Sehwag Rahane Gambhir Kohli Raina Dhoni Jadeja Ashwin Rahul Sharma Umesh Zak Extras: Rohit, Mandeep, Dinda,

Viru GG Rahane Kohli Raina Dhoni Rohit Nadeem Ojha Umesh Awana Slightly long tail but there is 7th batsman. Ojha and Nadeem are two tight left arm spinners, forget variety, if you can keep it tight and pick up odd wicket you are doing your job. Umesh is attacking option and both him and Awana are good at mixing it up and relatively unknown which will help us. On flat pitches v international batsmen you sometimes need that extra bite to change the game when things are not going your way and Yadav and Awana have that more than predictable Vinay and PK. Raina/Rohit/Viru will be 5th bowlers.

How can people consider dropping Dhoni ,after some of the pathetic displays of keeping from local talent.....Dhoni is still the best WK-Batsman in India....I am not a fan of his captaincy skills but on the WK-Bat criteria Dhoni picks himself even if is not the best T20 'batsman'around.

how can anyone include jaddu in their team based on this IPL performance:hmmmm: & ashwin :hysterical: in this IPL [table=head;sort=4]name | matches | wickets | RPO R Ashwin | 10 | 5 | 6.43 bhajji | 9 | 5 | 6.97 [/table] & bhajji can run too:giggle: