ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: India won't come anywhere near the final. Hell, it would be an achievement if they even manage a win in the super 6s or super 8s - something they haven't managed to do the last two tourneys :haha: As for WI, I don't really know where you got "2 players don't win the cup" thing. They have players like Gayle, Naraine, Bravo bros, Russell, Dwayne Smith and Pollard and all of them are quite decent. India doesn't even have one go-to bowler whereas every team has blokes they can depend on - Pak (Ajmal & Gul), WI (Naraine), SL (Malinga and to an extent Mendis), NZ (Vettori), SA (Steyn & Morkel) etc. We have absolutely nobody to turn to and you can't win a tourney by scoring 200 everytime coz it's not gonna happen.
+1 for both para`s.. pakistan(bco of their spin attack, heck they can even defend 130 in such conditions) srilanka (at home they will always find a way to beat non sc teams) windies (they have a serious batting line up nd tell u what most of these batsmen are decent players of spin and clobber them out of stadium+narine) england (yes u have heard it right, they have a very good bowling line up,they will beat india in gs nd then go in an easy super 8 group) these are my favorite teams to go to semis, but tell u what if on a couple of matches our batting line up goes mad and they play the right pacers like aaron,zak,yadav, india will reach the semis ,replacing one of the above team, hopefully pak
The only positive for Indian team is ..True cricket fans do not expect much from them. But just before the tournament starts, I wouldn't be surprised if the Media starts going viral and creates false expectations among the general public, just for the sake of viewership.
who are these true cricket fans ?
l 2 players don' win the cup.
Gayle : Big innings player, consistent at it. Smith, Pollard, Sammy, Russel : A support from any of these guys are enough to put up a huge target. Narine : This guy is a big win for the Windies.
lol @ ppl even suggesting Windies doing well in SC.
They have done pretty well in the recent past, and with all the IPL in the SC, they will do good. But Saffers and Windies choke in the knock outs.
After the league game against SA almost every were predicting we wont go far apparently since we had the worst bowling and fielding unit in the world during 2011.
I don't really know who was predicting that. If anything, after that series where we lost a closely contested series 3-2 without some of our key players, India were considered hot favorites. In fact India were the favorites even on betting sites along with SA to win the tourney.
Indian fans who celebrated in streets or those assembled in mumbai streets when Indian team after we won the T20 World cup didnt think like that.
Again there is no such thing as T20 World Cup regardless of what people think on the streets.
I don't really know who was predicting that. If anything' date=' after that series where we lost a closely contested series 3-2 without some of our key players, India were considered hot favorites. In fact India were the favorites even on betting sites along with SA to win the tourney.[/quote'] I was referring to the world cup match against SA though.