How to watch IPL on Iphone4

1983-2011

Shut of the phone. Keep it on charge untill it is 1000%. Turn it on.let the battery drain to zero. ChArve it again and turn it on when it is half aay there. Now go to you cricket streaming site. The stream should be working. If it doesn't, repeat the first step. If still doesn't wodk, trash the phone and buy Magic jack

Been watching all of the matches on android. Iphone sux *for free*
Sell iphone. Buy Android.
Shut of the phone. Keep it on charge untill it is 1000%. Turn it on.let the battery drain to zero. ChArve it again and turn it on when it is half aay there. Now go to you cricket streaming site. The stream should be working. If it doesn't' date=' repeat the first step. If still doesn't wodk, trash the phone and buy Magic jack[/quote'] great advice:two_thumbs_up: its not mine but friends and i was trying to watch on it. there must be someway to watch it iphone

21 to 9 from 2010-2011 for Apple. Remember it launched it's first phone only 5 years back versus Nokia who has been a forerunner in the market for more than a decade. That's quite impressive!
Nokia is going to take a huge lead now with Nokia Lumia, N9, and trendsetting PureView imaging technology. Lumia and N9 launched late last year, while PureView has not come into market yet. Nokia PureView 808 has already left everyone behind during MWC 2012. Other companies will have to do a lot to catch up with PureView now and I am sure there are lot of people who would love to have a PureView camera along with other features and then Symbian is also catching up with Android. Nokia had poor 2 years and still it is #1. They left behind by Samsung and Apple by their touchscreen Android and Iphone devices. Nokia came into this late. They were still living in old world. But first they launched Nokia N8 which redefined imaging, but they still lacked an OD which could challenge iOs and Android. Then they spent a lot of time and developed Harmattan MeeGo and this was an awesome development which came out with Nokia N9, a phone once in a lifetime, but what they did in between is they joined hands with Microsoft and Stephen Elop from Microsfot became the CEO of Nokia and they took a wrong step of abandoning MeeGo last year even before launching of Nokia N9 and you know still Nokia N9 became a hot property. IT could have been a game breaker OS for them and instead now they are betting on Microsoft Windows mobile along with improving their traditional OS Symbian. I hope they dont die MeeGo. It was a fantastic interface. I hope Elop does not blindly promote Microsoft Windows and a good sense is prevail and they use MeeGo as well.

common RKT revenue doesnt matter...all that matters is Profit and Brand value and Share price :winky:
Nokia will catch up soon. They were lagging behind in touch screen market as they realized its importance late. Don't forget Nokia is real boss. Others just copy one thing from here another thing from there. Nokia researches and invents. Nokie PureView is coming.

Nokia will catch up soon. They were lagging behind in touch screen market as they realized its importance late. Don't forget Nokia is real boss. Others just copy one thing from here another thing from there. Nokia researches and invents. Nokie PureView is coming.
Dont know whether you are serious or not now mobile buseness is mainly on Software side..Nokia make great hard ware (i used N73 for 5 years ans currently having N97 mini..both i got cheaply :winky:) but software is not good they bet their compnay now on Win 7/8.. at one time Nokia used to have more than 60% share of feature phones in India but cheap chinese knock offs and Indian companies like Micro max , spice , carbonn ate that share go to any small Mobile shops they no longer show you Nokia mobiles if you ask them phomes cost less than 5K..earlier its not the case they got hit on both sides feature phones and Smart phones.. if they failed with Win 8 i guess company will be sold